*16*

*edited*

Y/n POV

Did she just say what I think she said?

"U-um, excuse me"

"I'm Ethan's girlfriend. Who are you? I saw him holding hands with you in the hallway. Who. Are. You."

I didn't know what to do. Or say for that matter. I just wanted to run, so that's what I did. I shoved the rest of my stuff in my locker and ran. Since we were aloud to leave school during lunch, I ran to the small cafe not far from our school.

I entered the cafe and went to a booth. I sat down and put my head in my hands. Does Ethan really have a secret girlfriend that I don't know about? I knew he didn't like me....

"What can I get ya" A waitress said, snapping me put of my thoughts.

"Uh, just a f/d please" I say, trying to comprehend what happened

The waitress nods and leaves to make my drink.

I get out my phone to text my mom.  I wanted to ask if she could pick me up. I could go to school looking like this.

Y: hey mom. Um, I was wondering if you could maybe pick me up from the cafe down the street from the school. Something happened and I look like a wreck. I don't wanna talk about but can you please come get me.

M: Of course honey. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. I'll be there soon. Who is going to get your things?

Y: thank you. I'll have Amy get my stuff.

M: ok

I put my phone down and sighed. The waitress had brought me my drink while I was texting my mom. I took a sip and waited for my mom.

Small time skip

I got into my mom's car as she pulled up. I sat in the front seat and leaned my head back on the seat

"Hi honey. Did you text Amy?"

I nod. I didn't feel like talking. I just wanted to sleep

When we got home I went strait to my room. I plopped on my bed and started at the ceiling

I was just about to fall asleep when I felt my phone vibrate. I got a text, from Ethan.

Bby Blue Boi💙: Amy told be you went home. Should I stop by after school so you can tell me what happened?

I stared at the text. Should he? Yea, he should. I need to talk to him about this.

Y: yea. Get my stuff from Amy too and bring it here

Bby Blue Boi💙: okay. I love you❤

Y: I love you too❤

I put my phone down and and closed my eyes, soon falling asleep.

Le time skip

I woke up to my mom knocking on my door

"Honey, Ethan is here. He has your things" She spoke softly

I sit up and quickly fix my hair so I look somewhat presentable. I get up and open the door.

"Thanks mom. Hi Ethan" I say.

He waves and walks into my room. My mom closes the door and goes back downstairs

I sit on my bed and sigh

"Thanks for bringing my stuff. Um, can we talk?"

He sits next to me

"Your welcome. And sure, about what" He had a concerned look on his face.

"So um. I left school today because I couldn't handle everyone whispering about me. Also um a girl came up to me today, and she, um, said that she was your girlfriend" I looked down

"What? I don't have another girlfriend. Your are the only one Y/n. Besides, the only other girlfriend I had was Gabriella. Wait..." He trailed off "what did she look like? "

"She was a little shorter than me, had curly red hair, freckles, glasses" I described her. As I was doing so, Ethan got a mad expression on his face.

"That Gabriella alright. Y/n, she is just my crazy ex. She means nothing to me. I love you, and only you." He pulls me into a warm hug. I hugged him back. It was a hug that I never wanted to end.

Ethan pulled away and looked at me

"How about we watch a movie for a little bit. It'll be like our second date!" He exclaims.

I laugh at him and nod. He scoots up against the wall and pulls me closer to him. He puts his arm around my waist and I rest my head on his shoulder. He grabs the remote, turns on my T.V., and turns on Netflix.

As we are watching a movie, I feel my eyes get heavy. I try my hardest to stay awake but soon, the darkness consumes me.
______________________________________
(Yea I know, this sucks. I dont really have anything to say. Um, I have an Instagram if u wanna follow it, it's sleepy.mcnestor and my other account (basically an account for random shit) is frackin.triggered)