*18*

*edited*

Ethan's POV

After about 2 hours, it was finally clubbing time. Y/n and I were getting ready. I was wearing black jeans, a white t-shirt, and a leather jacket over it. I was sitting in the living room waiting for Y/n to come downstairs.

I was going through Twitter when I heard footsteps coming from the stairs. I look up and see a beautiful Y/n standing there. She was wearing a tight black dress, black heels, and had a black purse on. She looked sexy as hell.

"Damn girl" I say

She laughs

"Haha. Come one let's go." She says, grabbing my hand

I smile and follow her out to the car. I run in front of her and opened her car door for her

"Why thank you sir" She says in a posh voice

"Your welcome my lady" I say, also in a posh voice

She gets in and I close the door. I run to the other side and get into the drivers seat. I put the keys into the ignition and start the car.

On our way to the club, Y/n and I sang and danced to the songs in the radio. Then a song came on and Y/n started singing. She has such and amazing voice, I just don't know why she wont embrace it. Then I realize something, this is the song we were listening to the day I asked her out. The day she became mine. I remember it so vividly. She was sitting in the passenger seat, me driving, both of us singing.

I smile at her and she smiles back. This girl has me under a spell.

We got to the club and met up with our friends. When Mark saw me, he immediately wanted to buy me a drink.

"But I wanted to buy his first drink" Amy whines

"Noo. I wanna do it" Tyler whines

"Guys, I'll buy it myself, don't worry" I laugh

I order my drink and get ready to drink it. Everyone starts counting down
10..
9..
8..
7..
6..
5..
4..
3..
2..
1..
0..

I chug the drink. This is gonna be a fun night

Y/n POV

We have been here for a few hours and it was fun, but everyone was super drunk. I was sitting at the bar, not drinking, because I can't. I was looking around the bar when we first got here and I saw someone I didn't want to see. Signe. She was here, and I wasn't happy. I decided to leave her alone though. I didn't want to start drama.

I saw watching everyone. Mark and Amy we're dancing and making out, Tyler, Katherine, and Ethan we're dancing. I smile and decide to go on my phone for bit.

Smol time skip

After playing on my phone for a while, I decided to go find Ethan and hang out with him.

I get up to go look for him and cover  my ears from the loud music. I was looking around for a while be for I found Ethan, but when I did find him, I was heartbroken.

I saw Ethan kissing another girl, and that girl was Signe..

I wanted to burst out in tears. I wanted to scream and cry at the same time. I went up to them, tears already stream in down my face. I tapped Ethan on the shoulder. He turned around and his eyes widen.

"Y/n, it's not what it looks like!" He tried to explain. Signe had an evil smirk on her face.

"Sure Ethan. Because it definitely looks like my boyfriend is kissing my ex bestfriend!" He looks down

"We are leaving. I'm taking everyone home!" I say.

He stands up and follows me to get everyone else. I get everyone into the car and drive them home. I drop everyone off, then head back to our house.

We get home and I walk inside. I throw my purse on the counter and turn to Ethan.

"Explain" I say angrily.

"Y/n, I promise it wasn't what it looked like. She kissed me first. She kept telling me about how you don't love me and that your using me. She pressured me into it" He had tears coming from his face now.

"And you chose to believe her? Why would you think that I don't love you? I've loved you since high school, Ethan. And why would I use you? I am not like that" I had tears all over my face.

"I don't know. " Is all he said

I rolled my eyes "I'm gonna go change. We will talk more when I come back"

And with that, I guess change.

I come back downstairs to see a sleeping Ethan in the couch. I sigh and cover him up with a blanket. I put a glass of water and some ibuprofen on the coffee table because I assumed he would have a major hangover tomorrow morning.

I walk upstairs and go into our bedroom. I lay down. I feel the tears well up in my eyes. I slowly start to fall asleep, and cry.
______________________________________
This made me tear up while writing this😂😭 thanks for almost 600 reads. I don't have much to say, so bye.