*8*

*edited*

Ethan's POV

I woke up the next morning with a warm feeling. I open my eyes to see someone's back. I lifted my head to see Y/n. My arm was around her waist and my face was nuzzled in her back. I blushed and slowly got up. I went to the bathroom. I did my business and fixed my blue floof. I walked back into the room to see Y/n sitting up.

"Mornin' Ethan" She said with her morning voice. God she was so adorable.

"Mornin'" I said, blushing at my previous thought

Y/n got up, grabbed some clothes and headed to the bathroom

"Does anyone need to pee before I take a shower" She yells. I didn't know if anyone else was awake but it seemed like it because I heard everyone reply with 'no'

"Okay then" She goes into the bathroom. I get up and head downstairs.

When I get downstairs I see everyone is awake. Amy and Katherine are in the kitchen making bacon, pancakes, and toast, Mark and Tyler are sitting in the living room on their phones, and Jack is laying face first on the floor.

"Um Jack? Why are you laying on the floor" I asked

He points to Mark, and Mark smirks

"I might have told Felix about Jack's little crush on him, and Felix has the same feelings towards Jack. And now Jack is embarrassed"

I jump around in excitement "YES! THE SHIP WILL SAIL!" I start running around the room. I then hear footsteps coming from the stairs. I stop and look at the stairs to see Y/n wearing grey ripped jeans, a f/b hoodie, a black and grey flower crown, and black converse. She is so damn adorable.

Y/n POV

After my shower I get dressed and decide to leave my hair down. I put on my flower crown and walk downstairs. When I get there I see Ethan running around but then stop to look at me. He just stares at me.

"Um Ethan?" He doesn't answer

"Eeethan" He still doesn't answer

"EARTH TO ETHAN" I yell. He still doesn't answer.

"I got this" Jack says. He then goes up to Ethan and screams his intro in his ear.

"WHAT IS UP MY CRANKY CREW!" Jack screams.

I was confused at first but then I remember that Amy said Jack, Ethan, Felix and Mark all had a YouTube channel, and they were pretty successful. I've seen a few of their videos, but mostly Ethan's.

I laugh at Ethan as he jumps back from Jack screaming at him

"Jesus christ Jack, I think I'm deaf now" Ethan says

"Welp, ye shouldn't have been starin' lover boy" Jack laughs. Ethan blushes. I just laugh and walk by Amy and Katherine to help them cook. But then I remember that Ethan was running in circles when I got down here.

"Hey Ethan?" I yell from the kitchen

"Yeah" He yells back. It sounded like he was running in circles again.

"Why are you running in circles?" I hear him laugh

"BECAUSE JACK AND FELIX HAVE THE SAME FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER! THE SHIP IS GOING TO SAIL Y/N!"

I jump up and down and start running in circles also.

"#JELIX IS REALLLLLLLLLL" Everyone just laughs except for Jack. He falls onto the couch embarrassed.

I laugh then go back to help Amy and Katherine with the food.
______________________________________

(A/n Sorry I haven't updated at all. I didn't have WiFi for the past 3-4 days. But I have been working on chapters so I'm ahead of my schedule)