New threat

Tsuna gaze over his desk, there's nothing else but paper place on it. Mountain of papers to be exact.He was asign to be a stand in for Nono's absence on his summer break. It has been a week since he begins working and must he say he's getting in the grove with all this hassle. Truth to be told, he is less than excited to start what ever is he suppose to do as Decimo. He hates everything that have to do with blood, gore, ransom or illegal trades. Yet here he is managing a family that base solely on those things. Despite moving to Italy at the age of fourteen; three months after the whole representative fiasco, he still couldn't grasp the fact he is fated to rule such dangerous group.

All of his friends including Hibari, Kyoko, Mukuro and the Kokuyo gang with Haru as exception had moved to Italy. He was surprised when she blatantly refuse the idea of moving in with them but they respect her decision so he didn't pry. Mama was overjoyed knowing that her No good son had achieved a scholarship to study in Italy; she had been persuasive on making him study abroad. Without him knowing it, five years had passed since that fateful day. Haru constantly visit whenever she could and sometimes they take their time off and return to Nanimori.

Five years of pure torture and hell coutesy of Reborn. He swear that child is sadistic, he loves making Tsuna's live hellish either by his turtoring or training- more like torturing. Despite the countless times he should have been proclaimed dead, Tsuna manage to survive. During those five years, the bonds between his guardians and him had tighten. Even his monstrous guardians respect him- at least a bit. Then come a knock on his door. 'Come in', his voice calm but stern.

A strand of silver comes to view, 'Apologies for disturbing you Judaime'.

Tsuna chuckle, 'It's okay Hayato. Anything I can help you with?'. During those hellish years, his friends had been using first name basis with each other, even Hibari agreed- after losing a match with Tsuna that is. Tsuna was pretty admant on calling them casually when he first bring up this topic. From there, they start to compile one by one.

Gokudera place a huge file on his desk. It has yellowish cover implying it's a mission file. 'Kyouya is back. I don't know how long he'll stay this time though. He said, this is all he could find regarding the incident three months ago', Tsuna frown upon hearing that. At the age of seventeen, Hibari couldn't stand another minute in Italy. Out of irritation mostly, the cloud had challenge Nono to a duel. He asked for a transfer back to Japan as prize. But in the end he lost, Nono on the other hand was impress by his skills, the old man not only gave Hibari permission for a transfer, he also gave him some pocket money to kick start his own foundation.

His frown deepen as he flips the pages one by one. There's nothing much in it. 'How can they slip under our nose', Tsuna huff. He slam the file shut. Tsuna had never doubt his Cloud skill in gathering information. But this time he's disappointed.

Gokudera cross his arms, it has been three months since the cruel death of Haru's parents. They couldn't even find the reason behind the murder. It happened during their vacation in Dallas sponsored by Nono. It was suppose to be a private vacation where only a certain number of people knew and the place they're staying was pretty well guarded. No one had anticipated that their well planned vacation would turn bloody.

'There's no clue, no trace about them. It's like they don't exist!', Gokudera groans.

'Is this all Kyouya could get his hands on?', Tsuna ask. He pulls out two papers one with tons of picture another full of words. 'A name and logos', Gokudera sullenly nods his head.

Tsuna bit his lips, ever since that particular incident, he proposed to Haru, asking her if she wanted to stay in the mansion. Luckily she agree, the poor girl was so shaken Tsuna still could feel her trembling body when he hugged her. He could still hears her hysterical screams ringing in his ears, and he wants it to end. He knows there's nothing else he could do than track down this god-damned scums and tear them apart limb by limb.