Meeting/Catching Uri

'Uri!!!', Gokudera howls, he had been searching for that cat for days now. Everytime he almost catch it, Uri will disappear instantly. Groaning he stroll down the hallway hollering Uri's name until he came across Hana who is leaning on the door frame facing the garden, her arms cross and she looks like she's waiting for someone.

'Oi Kurokawa! What are you doing here?', he question as he approach her. Upon hearing the irate guardian greeting, Hana straighten her pose.

'I'm waiting for two idiots', she reply blatantly. Gokudera raise a questioning eyebrow, he then release a sigh. 'Oi, listen, yesterday. Judaime-'.

'I don't want to hear it', she raise her hands to cut him off, 'Tsuna means well, what he says is nothing but truth. Haru understand that too'. Gokudera wants to retort but a resounding 'Extreme' put a stop to their conversation. From afar he could see, two heads fighting each other in a race, with another two heads lagging behind. What makes him almost pee his pants is the sight of Mukuro and Ryohei neck and neck, running at an unbelievable speed leaving Chrome and Haru eating their dust. When the two heads whizz past them, he couldn't contain his excitement when he sees Mukuro running past Ryohei.

A second later, the pineapple head trip over his own legs causing him to fall face first thus crowning Ryohei as first in their race. 'Guarh!!!! That was EXTREMELY good race. We should do this more often Mukuro!!!', Ryohei shouts.

'#$@&$#$#', Gokudera isn't even sure he wants to know those incoherent words Mukuro is mumbling. He crane his neck back towards the two lagging figures. Both of them seems out of it especially Haru. Her eyes are spinning plus judging by the way she's running, that girl looks like she'll faint any minute. 'We did it', Chrome cheer weakly before falling to her knees totally out of breath.

'Gahaha!! I'm surprise you women manage to run around the town ten times non-stop!! You should be proud of yourself, you have done a feat worthy of real MEN!!!', he shouts all too loudly. Hana rub her temple, she made her way to him with a paper fan in hand. With ease she slap the back of his head with it earning a surprise yelp from the boxer. 'What was that for', Ryohei whines whilst rubbing his head.

'Idiot! I told you to take it easy. They aren't like you. You exercise maniac!', she huff.

'H-Hana-san,' Chrome gulps. She takes a deep breath before continuing, 'Please don't be mad. He was just helping us build our stamina. Plus, we insist he goes all out. Even Haru agree'. Hana could only let out a tired sigh, not minding the other crazy trio, she quickly made way towards Haru. The girl is already in a state of delusion because of fatigue.

'Haha...my world is spinning..whee~', Hana wraps Haru's hand around her neck and carefully help Haru to her feet. When she is a meter away, Gokudera feel the need to express something his boss should have, 'Oi! Even though you cause trouble for Judaime. I deeply thank you for your efforts'.

With her back facing him, he couldn't see the small smile tugging the corner of Hana's lips. She didn't reply, instead she keep on walking leaving the rest of her friends behind. Along the way to Haru's room, the latter keeps on spewing nonsensical things about Namahage and kids. Hana reply with a curt yes or simply rumbling her throat to imply she's interested about the topic. Upon reaching Haru's chamber, Hana unceremoniously dump the brunette onto her bed. Taking a seat next to Haru, she folds her arms, 'Why are you exercising with Ryohei? You know how ridiculous his training methods are'.

Haru groan, she twist and turn on her bed before answering, 'Because, Aria said my main problem is my lack of stamina. Ryohei have lots of stamina. If I train with him maybe I can have lots of stamina too!', Haru tiredly murmurs, her words are slurred and barely audible. It's pure luck Hana can understand most of what she says.