Invasion

Tsuna ate his breakfast quietly, not that'll do much difference in this chaotic atmosphere. And for the first time since they stayed there, Byakuran actually joined this particular routine. He situated himself at the head of the table whilst Tsuna on his right followed by his guardians and vice versa. After considering what Hana had said two days ago, Tsuna had been watching Haru. He wanted to unravel her personality and understand them and put a closer on this foreign feelings on the pits of his stomach. At first glance, she's no different than the old Haru he used to know, always so perky and have an eccentric speculation at times.

'You better keep your observations a bit more discreet Tsu-chan or you'll rake up a misunderstanding', Byakuran says casually, jarring him away from his thoughts. Tsuna flush in embarrassment.

'Shut up', he retorts not really looking into the white haired man eyes. If he did he could see the mischief twinkling vividly in those blue orbs. Just a minute after their talk, Haru phones rang ceasing the distortion. That moment Tsuna witnessed another side of his friend he never knew existed. Her warm brown eyes hardens almost too quickly, her voice lace with steel and seriousness until one would wonder whether the two person is the same. With a sigh she flipped her phone shut and devoured the last of her breakfast. She shot Byakuran a look of disbelief, 'If you're going to lure them here, the least you could do is inform me before hand', she states casually, not a bite in her tone.

Byakuran playfully stab his green peas, 'Now where's the fun in that', he replies, eyes the least bit remorseful.

'I'll be waiting in the meeting room. Bring what you must'.
........

Byakuran sauntered into the room, all the shades are down leaving the bluish round hologram on the center of his marble table as their only source of light. Haru was so busy scribbling numbers and words on the boards, he thought she didn't sense his presence. That is, until the said girl whips her head around, a professional smile grace her face. The only occupants of the room that is in her team are Shiki and Ryu, the rest weren't present.

Byakuran took a seat at the farthest end near the boards. Minutes after his arrival the Vongola came. It's quite a shock seeing the whole gang together without at least two of them trying to kill each other. Plus, this time Tsuna didn't seem to reprimand Haru taking charge, in which surprise her.

'So mind telling us, our situation?', he ask with authority. Haru tapped the hologram. It buzzed around before turning into a map of Sicily, there were many red dots splayed across the small island and one particularly big dot with ton others surrounding it.

'Since when do you have time to reprogram my technology here?', Byakuran asks. This by far is impressive.

'I should tell you before hand, this is all my hunch and Byakuran, you must have forgotten I have an information broker, who is good with his hands. Continuing, this red dots are all the hospitals that's treating the affected meteor patients. Coincidentally, most of them were transported here for the last three days and somehow, those paralyzed patients broke out of hospital last night'.

'Are you saying the extras were behind all this. Transporting sick patients all across Italy and brainwashing them into mindless zombie armies?', Gokudera intercepts.

'Exactly'.

'How did you get this much information?', Byakuran piped in, amazed by her skills.

'Using Amane's self made virus and a few tweaks here and there I managed to tap into Government's most secret information. It seems some delegate from an outside country offered a cure but needed all off the patients gather up here. There's no name or official information about him. It's as of he doesn't exist yet hold so much power. Most of them were transported within a day', Ryu butt in, in her hand is a silveric computer. When she turn it off, Ryu half expected them to bombard her with questions instead only one of them asked.