Revelation part 2

She opened her eyes half expecting to see floating naked babies and myriads of clouds for miles around or at least a golden gate with angle's serenade. But no... All she saw, was her room back in Gesso with the boss himself sitting on a chair next to her whilst grinning like a Cheshire cat.

'Good morning, did you sleep well?'.

Haru meakly nodded her head, next to her is an IV drop filled with a golden concoction she assume is one of Shiki's energy boosters. 'I'm not dead?', she rasped.

Byakuran chuckled, 'No silly. But you were three days ago. It was disastrous. Sun flames didn't even work until that blonde man injected you with a golden liquid.' In the midst of explaining he managed to pour her a glass of water.

Gulping the contents in one go Haru shot him a calculative look. 'Why are you here Byakuran?'.

'Visiting a friend and use some common courtesy too...', he wanted to continue but seeing her doubtful face he chuckled. 'Alright, you caught me. I need your help'.

Haru quirked her eyebrow,'What kind of help'.

'The information kind.'

They sat in a huge circle with a fire place in the center; one half had Vongola's guardians and the other half is Haru's friends from Nanimori. In between the inner circle is Aria. After three days of chaos in trying to put civilians back to their respective hospitals, holding a funeral and fixing everything, the day has finally come for them to tie loose ends.

The back door squeaked open revealing a much better looking Haru who is holding an Iv drop with one hand and another slung over Byakuran's neck as the latter was acting as her support. Amane sighed, 'I guess it's too much to ask for you to have a nice relaxing rest?', he question.

Haru smiled sheepishly when she heard that. 'You know me', she simply answered when Byakuran deposited her next to Amane with him sitting next to her. Aria looked at Haru with troubled eyes but her expression is serene like she had finally come to term with herself.

'I rather not go on telling long stories about myself. Why don't you ask me questions instead', Aria offered.

'What are you?', surprisingly it's Byakuran who broke the ice.

'As you can see, I'm an Arcobaleno', Aria poked her binky to prove her point.

'If you're why aren't they going after your binky but Fon's', Haru continued.

'Because I am one of them', the sentence should explain a lot of unanswered questions but at the same time it befuddled one's mind.

'What do you mean Aria', this time it's Tsuna asked.

Aria sighed,'I'm an Arcobaleno from their world'.

Byakuran chuckled, 'No wonder they're calling you a fallen rainbow. Then again, why did they call you that Aria'.

That question seemed hard to answer since Aria's face contorts in displeasure, 'I'm what's left of the pack. The rest were killed'.

'By them I presume', Byakuran added.

'No. By me'.