Aria and Haru

He's glad, finally Shamal let him off the hook with a few medications for headache and what not. The lecture he give about taking care of himself is a bit over the top. He didn't need Shamal to ramble on and on for an hour about his meals and sleep. Nonetheless, he's more than happy to be up and about doing his job. Because of that he doesn't have the decency to doubt a thing when Aria sternly commands him to go straight into the meeting room after he recover. Tsuna sigh, the past few weeks, meetings have become a daily basis for them. He hope it isn't for him.

Seeing a few familiar faces aside from Shamal should ease a bit of his anxiety. He didn't expect a meeting in the middle of the night, in all honesty none of his comrades like the idea. Since it's casual, so he don his regular white and orange sleeved hoodie with the twenty seven mark in the center, a pajama pants and his pillow- in case he got tired and decide to start a sleep over. At the same time, Soichi manage to clear some air regarding his earlier outburst. He over exaggerate the situation, thus causing mayhem for the guardians. Soichi was properly scolded coutersy of the Storm Guardian and was asked to re-do the assessment. Tsuna hope he finished it tonight, hearing some good news wouldn't hurt. He push the mahagony door slightly. Beams of smile greet him as his family says his name. Aria stood firm, her hand fumbling with a touch pad. At each corner, his guardians are wearing regular clothing, if not, their pj and some of them brings their pillows and stuff toys. Surprisingly, Kyoko is there, in her flowery pajamas; sitting next to Ryouhei. Tsuna give her a slight nod before presuming to the front. Without further a do, Aria push a button and a 'click' sound reverberate across the room. She open her mouth to begin when the door slam open revealing two tardy figures. Their eyes widens especially Lambo's and Tsuna's. Across the room is a very aggravated Hibari and an agasht looking Haru. There's not a trace of color on her face, her eyes hollow of any emotion, she look so pale it cause Tsuna to rise from his seat but he was stop by Aria. Lambo on the other hand, happily launch himself on top of Haru engulfing her with the biggest bear bone crushing hug he could muster.

'Haru-nee.... I...Lambo..', he couldn't continue his sentence because he was euphoric to know his dear sister is back, safe and sound. She rub his head and giggle mirthlessly.

As soft as she can, she pry the boy off her, asking him to sit on his chair. Her attention then shifts towards the silverette standing next to Tsuna. She had never seen her before and she's sure that girl holds an important role. 'Excuse me, who are you?', she ask in a strained voice.

Surprise by the sudden question, Aria quickly bow and mutter an apology. 'My name is Aria di Cielo. Vongola's new advisor. Reborn's long lost relative', Aria swore she sees the girl's eyes widen for a brief moment but it was so significant, she isn't so sure. Having enough delays, Hibari quickly takes a seat next to his frenemy Mukuro, much to the latter dismay. Hibari's in a foul mood since he had to return to Italy so soon nevertheless he keep the rage bottle up; it was requested by Haru that he wouldn't fuss too much in the meeting. He compiled to the idea only because she look so broken and yes, Hibari Kyouya have humanity left in him to actually pity the girl. He will keep his end of the bargain, but if push comes to shove, his tonfas will taste blood no matter how hard she pleads.

Tsuna is appal when Haru takes the tab away for Aria. 'You guys want to know what happen to the Arcobalenos', she ask hoarsely. Gasps erupts, turning the room into chaos.

Gokudera slam his part of the table, shocking everyone, ceasing the distortion. 'Oi stupid woman! How did you know about that?'.

Like lightning, a jagged end of a tonfa lands millimeters away from his neck, threathing him to continue. Gokudera shot the owner a glare. With a smirk Hibari ask him to shut up giving Haru a chance to continue without being interrupted.

'I was with Fon during his last moment', Haru statement froze every set of mind present.

'H-Haru-chan, what do you mean during his last moment?', Chrome has a horrified look. Her grip on the table tighten, in her mind torrents of questions flies in, giving her a slight headache.