37

Natalia

"David isn't picking up my calls-" I snapped, I should have known better than to trust a selfish, conniving bastard like Matt Miller. He approached me as a client and proposed a deal I couldn't refuse. "You said you would help me get David back, we had a deal."

"Not my problem." He winked and raised his glass in the air.

"We had a deal, you promised, you would help get me, David." I snarled.

"I'm not your fairy godmother, Natalia. Fix your own shit...chata." He cursed under his breath and took another gulp of his drink.

" He cursed under his breath and took another gulp of his drink

"Don't fuck with me, Matt. You don't know who you are messing with." I threatened.

He laughed, "What are you going to do, fuck me to death?" His mocking laughter echoed throughout the room, making me even angrier.

"Don't play with me!" I warned him.

He stopped laughing and took me seriously,

"What can I do, threaten him to take you back? He doesn't even want to look at you, you disgust him, he's got his eyes set on someone else, someone young and fresh."

"Don't give me that bulshit." I gritted at him. "I helped you nab that obnoxious girl, and now it's your turn to commit to your own side of the deal, you don't want to mess with me!"

"Fine..." He sighed in defeat, "I will figure something out."

"Really?" I was hopeful,

"Anyway, I want to see her?" I wanted to take another look at her, and possibly knock some senses into her. "Where's she?"

"I had her sedated, she's asleep."

I scoffed dryly, boring.

"What's the deal with her anyway?" I rolled my eyes in disgust, "She's a spoiled brat with serious daddy issues,"

"Sitting on a load of cash, you can't even contend with her," He smirked.

I was suddenly invested in the little whore.

"She's full?"

"Yes, I don't think she knows how loaded she is, some of the assets willed to her by her father and grandparents combined are worth a billion dollars, including a sporting ranch in Queensland, and she just gave it all to David in a heartbeat, stupid."

"Okay, but...if David has all her money now, why do you need her? Why not just go after David? Isn't this whole plan about the money?"

"You really are foolish." He muttered with a sigh,  and I threw him a glare. I wasn't foolish Matt wasn't being honest, there was more to his plan than the money, "Alison is David's weakness, get Alison and you get David. Do you understand that?"

"He's just using her."

"Sure, stupid."

He was really getting on my nerves with the abuses, "So what's the plan? Are you going to get rid of her?" I asked him. I hoped he got rid of her, or throw her in a dish somewhere. If he doesn't, I will.

What was my share in this anyway? I had underestimated Matt, if I played my cards right I could get a lot more out of this.

"I'll keep her." he said.

"Keep her, what are you in love with her?"

"I do plan to pretend to be this nice, pitiful guy, to get her to fall in love with me, I'll marry her if need be. But I don't see that happening If I can't get her to trust me, and by all means, hate David Hertz. She would only rely on me if she doubts his intentions."

I scoffed,

"I don't care what you do with her, just get her claws off my man."

"Why do you even care about him?"

"He's a gentleman." I got up and went to straddle him, "Let's blow off some steam, " I reached for him, but he pushed my arm away.

"Get your own dick." He taunted.

I snorted,

"Get over yourself." I leered and went to pour myself a drink, "Don't tell me you're really falling for the slut?"

"That's kinda ironic don't you think?" He ridiculed.

"Fuck you!" I howled at him.

"You already did." He snickered and leaned back on his chair,

"Whatever, just get your bitch off my man."

"Jealous?" He smirked.

"Please...she's got nothing on me, I'm sexy..Even David can agree, he chose me first."

I would admit I was a little jealous of the slut. I mean, she has everything, including two men falling at her feet, without even trying. I never had other men treat me like that, It was always knack and dump with me.

But, with David, it was different, asides from the monthly allowance, I liked that he never looked at me with disgust, or treated me like I didn't matter to the world, he never once made me feel like the whore everyone else saw me as, he genuinely cared for me.

The more reason I had to get him back.

"So, what's the next?" I asked.

"Now we wait..."