69

Alison

Fluttering my eyes open, I was greeted by a sexy deep blue eye smiling lazily at me, "Morning, wife." he whispered with a boyish smile as he leaned in to kiss me.

" he whispered with a boyish smile as he leaned in to kiss me

We broke apart and I smiled up at him,

"Morning." I mumbled grinning as I curled up closer to him, enjoying his cozy body, "Can we stay in bed all day?"

"Inasmuch as I would love that, we can't; it's almost past noon."

"Five minutes babe... five minutes" I wrapped up in his cozy and warm body, Just as I was about to get comfortable, his phone started to ring, ruining the peaceful moment. Oh, it better not be Lydia!

"What?" He answered with a growl clearly not happy with the interruption, "I will send you the cheque right away, Sonia." I watched him patiently as he answered his call furrowing my eyebrows in confusion at his words, who the hell was Sonia?"

He hung up,

"Business Baby." he answered before I could scream who the call was about, he got out of bed, "C'mon, let's get you freshened up." he extended his hand for me to take.

I groaned and took his hand,

he pulled me up and I let go, running to the bathroom,

I freshened up and returned to David,

We went out of the room,

"Where's everyone?" I asked as soon as we stepped into the empty kitchen.

"Grocery shopping." David said and snarled his arm around me, "Let's go out for breakfast."

"Where?" I asked.

"I know a place." he smiled running his thumb over my cheek, "I already made a reservation."

I nodded. I was looking forward to exploring the city,

"Let's go then."

David chuckled at my reaction as we made it outside,

"let me pull out the car," David said pulling out his keys from his pocket,

I shook my head,

"We are in Melbourne, Baby. I want to walk."

"Ali, that's dangerous."

"What's the worse that could happen?"

He scratched the back of his neck stressful,

I scoffed, he was such a pampered baby.

I took the keys from him and hid them.

"We are walking, David." I told him.