95

Alison

The rest of the month went by fast,  I knew because I was in L.I a preparing for my finals.

I just had a few weeks left to walk up across the stage and grab my diploma, the only sad thing was that I wouldn't be graduating with my best friend this time,

"Do you miss him?" Tessa waved in.

"I do." I admitted,  "These few months have been terrible without him...I wish he would at least talk to me."

"If it makes you feel any better, he hates me too." She added, "he's not picking up any of my calls." She said in frustration.

Tessa told me about their little secret,  apparently, they had something going while I was away, I was really happy for Dylan.

Tessa is really amazing,  I hope he realizes that soon.

Silence.

"You know what, forget Dylan, let's have a girl's night, let's party tonight

"You know what, forget Dylan, let's have a girl's night, let's party tonight."

I threw her a skeptical look,

"Have you seen me?" I pointed at my bump.

"What, pregnant women party all the time... C'mon, Ali,  when was the last time you had actual fun?"

I huffed in defeat, I needed a break.

"Okay,  fine...." I gave in to avoid an argument, I was going to lose anyway.

She grinned,

"There's an exclusive new club, called Truth and I know someone that can help get us in."

🍂🍂

Moments later, we arrived in front of the famous club. Tessa dragged me by the wrist and pulled me toward the overcrowded entrance of the club,

We stopped it in front of the huge bouncer, ignoring the constant rants and glares we were getting from the desperate crowd behind us,

"Tessa." The bouncer acknowledged her with a smirk.

"C'mon,  let us in Ben." She said winking playfully at him.

"Who's your friend?" He asked his eyes landing directly on me.

"She's with me..."

He stared at me quite uncertainly, but stepped aside and allowed us in, "Thanks, Ben." Tessa uttered, dragging me quickly into the club and as we made it further in I couldn't help but frown at the loud music, I could feel a migraine coming up already.