38

Alison

I awoke to a sharp ache in my throb, not to mention the harsh light penetrating through the blinds.

I slowly tried to adjust my eyes, and when I was finally able to look around, I realized I was in the same room, it wasn't all a dream. I was really trapped.

I tried to sit up and that was when Matt entered the room with a tray of food.

"You're awake? I was starting to worry."

"What happened?" I fitted.

He immediately stopped to look at me.

"You don't remember? You had a panic attack, and I had to sedate you."

"What?"

"You needed the rest, believe me, I was only looking out for you." He handed me a water bottle and despite my fear, I took it and drank the water. Then I watched him as he opened the fast food and took out the Subway burger.

"Chicken tuna, is your favorite right?"

How did he know that?

"I've been watching you for quite a while, I picked a few things, like how your favorite flavor is strawberry."

"You're a perv

"You're a perv."

"Sad, I thought you liked us pervs." He smiled and held out the burger.

I reached for it, but then he withdrew it.

"If this is going to work, you need to understand that as long as you behave I am not going to hurt you, we only need to trust and respect each other."

His eyes stopped and watched me closely as if he was waiting for a response, and when he raised a brow, I gathered what it was.

"Thank you, Matt," I said. I was desperate and starving.

"Now that's more like it." I snatched the burger from him, he stared back pleased and then passed me some soda and fries.

I devoured the food as I took in everything. I realized I couldn't remember anything from last night, "How long have I been out?"

"Three days." He answered and my eyes shot wide in shock.

"I'm kidding, relax."

"Don't fucking tell me to relax!! if you're not going to kill me already, then just let me go." I screamed at him, not minding that he was a ruthless criminal, who could have me killed in an instant.