Chapter 4

CHAPTER FOUR

Chaeyoung slump lazily on the couch and sigh for the hundredth times already. She's contemplating whether she'll go to school or not.

Fine! She knows they look cute together. She's pretty no doubt. But aren't she pretty too?

Many thoughts floods Chaeyoung's mind. She seems to have an internal battle. A battle between her feelings. There's a part of her that's happy for him but of course there's still a little part of her that don't want to accept the truth.

Even she tell herself a countless times that it's fine, it's really not. She can fool anyone but herself. She's hurt and it's killing her. It hurts to see the one you love loves someone else. It hurts when the one you wanted to be happy will only be happy with you gone.

Love is truly amazing. For how can a person try to move on from someone who never becomes theirs?

She just continue with her life. Stress is the last thing she wanted. So she decided to stay away from Jungkook which will not be hard only if it's not the University week. All students are required to attend the school activities. And when she decided to avoid him that's when fate decided to make their paths cross all the time. And unfortunately, he's with Jieun.

**

Jungkook as usual goes to school earlier than his class schedule. He was happily whistling while walking at the almost empty corridors. He has this victorious look in his face. Finally! Finally he gets rid of that girl named Chaeyoung.

Yes. It was all just a plan to get rid of her. He wanted to show Chaeyoung that she has no chance at all. That he will like other girls but not her. It's a good thing that Jieun agree with his plan. He told her that she was going lie low when his new girlfriend has good reputation. He wasn't sure. It's just his observation. And he's right. It was the perfect plan. Now, that annoying girl is out of his sight. There's something about her that shouts trouble. That he don't even want to be close to her. She looks like someone that will only make you fall for her and then will leave you broken. The aura that he wished she saw at Lisa.

**

Jungkook was now in the cafeteria with Jieun. He was happily eating his lunch when Jieun suddenly asked something that made him lose his appetite.

"Are you sure about this Jungkook? I mean, I think she really loves you. Why just give her a chance? Just one try. Give it a try."

He clenched his jaw as he grip the utensils in his hands. "Noona please. I don't want to talk about it."

"Jungkook listen to me. Just give it shot. She looks really sincere with her feelings. She don't deserve this. She has nothing to do with Li—" Jungkook unconsciously stop her by hitting the table hard.

"I said I don't want to talk about it." He said giving emphasis on every word.

"Is it still about Lisa?" Jieun asked again determined to get answers but she just saw him balling his hands into fist.

"I'm sorry, okay? I just don't want you regret at the end, Kook."

Jungkook got up from his seat as he bit his lip. He lean on the table to make his face closer to Jieun. "Don't worry noona. I will not."

He walks out of the cafeteria annoyed. Even Chaeyoung is not around, she still the reason why his mood become sour. He headed to the field and look for some shade to stay.

**

Jieun was left in the cafeteria staring at nowhere. She also already loses her appetite. She felt a tear drop escape from her eye. She finally got the answers she wanted to know. He still hasn't move on. She already knows the possibility of it but seeing him still reacts this way hurts her.

She knows the fact that he admired her. But that's it. He admired her, nothing more. Admiring a person doesn't mean you like him/her in a romantic way. She knows that she's just a senior that he looks up to. But she loves him. She's older than him, yes. But does heart looks for age when it comes to love?

They become close since they are taking the same course and member of the same club. They also attended the same high school.

She's always been there for him specially when that Lisa broke him. She wanted to confess to him but she's too coward to do so. She don't want to take the risk of losing their friendship.

She really admired Chaeyoung for doing something she can't. And she just don't stop in confessing to him. She's even courting him and doing everything to make him say yes. Even if Jungkook doesn't care. Even if Jungkook is shouting at her in public and sometimes embarrassing her.

She wish she's as strong as Chaeyoung. She pity her. She knows she's hurt. She herself is hurting too but not as hurt as Chaeyoung. Cause she still has a chance to be with the one she loves while Chaeyoung was always been told to stay away from him.

His plan works. She noticed that Chaeyoung started to distance herself from them since the day that she confirmed about their relationship. Their relationship which is not true but how she wish it is.

She can see the sadness in her eyes whenever they cross paths on some school activities. And to make her more hurt Jungkook is always acting sweet towards her whenever she's around which she don't know if she will be sorry for her or be happy for herself. That even just for some time, She's able to experience this side of him. The caring and sweet boyfriend which are some of the things that made her love him.

--
Taerosé moment? *insert chaeng's voice* 'I'll think about it' 😂😂😂 honestly the old ver. doesn't have a character that will fit for tae but I'll try to look for it 😂😂😂