Chapter 12

CHAPTER TWELVE

It's a Wednesday afternoon. Meaning, Chaeyoung's class will end early. And since Jungkook is already in the Registrar's office which is in the same building as Business Ad department, why not go and get Chaeyoung? They're going home together anyways.

He sigh and smile a little to himself as he walk past the unusual quiet hallways. Maybe because the class is still ongoing. He wanted to get Chaeyoung right away and go home early. Not that he's excited to see her.

But as he reached Chaeyoung's class, it seems like there is no class anymore. That explains why the hallway is too quiet. Chaeyoung might already leave so he get his phone to call her and ask her where she is when he hears someone crying.

It was coming from Chaeyoung's class. He peeks at the room and saw someone ducked in the table. As he open the door more, he saw the familiar cardigan he saw earlier.

He froze for some seconds before he ran towards Chaeyoung. His heart was beating frantically.

"Hey, what happened?" he asked with a very worried tone as he massage Chaeyoung's back to comfort her.

Chaeyoung slowly take a peek of him with red puffy eyes.

She bit her lower lip to stop herself from crying and tried to give Jungkook a little smile but failed. A tear fall from her eyes followed by another and another as she cried again. She wiped it aggressively with the back of her hands.

She inhaled and exhaled to steady her breathing and to stop herself from crying.

Jungkook reached for her face and cupped it with his two hands as he sat beside her. "Hey, I'm here. Tell me what's wrong. What happened?" Jungkook give him an encouraging smile but Chaeyoung just can't stop crying. He wiped her tears with his thumbs. "It's okay. I'm here." Jungkook told her as he pulled her into a hug.

"Jungkook." she called his name softly as she sniff into his shirt.

"Go on. I'm listening."

"Jungkook." she called his name again as she break into the hug. She gave a deep breath before starting. "I don't want to. I don't want to anymore."

"What is it? You can tell me." Jungkook encourage her.

"I don't want myself anymore."

Jungkook don't know what really happened but he just pulled Chaeyoung for a hug again.

He caged Chaeyoung into his arms carefully afraid that he might hurt her even more.

"I don't want myself anymore." she said against his now wet shirt. "Can I be yours instead?" she finally said with a pout looking up to see Jungkook with a confused look.

"Jungkook I'm okay. Don't worry."

"What do you mean?"

Chaeyoung tried to calm herself. "I'm totally fine Kookie." then she made a laugh. "Are you really worried Kookie?" she teased him and tickles his sides but Jungkook didn't gave any reaction and glared at her. "Wow. My Kookie is really worried about me."

"Of course I am!" Chaeyoung widen her eyes in shock when Jungkook shouted. "It's not funny!"

Then he walk out of the room and walk fast leaving Chaeyoung behind.

She didn't mean to hurt him. She didn't mean it that way.

It takes him a good minute before realizing that she should follow Jungkook. She quickly fix her things and follow him outside. He was already nowhere to be seen but she knows where he is. He run quickly to the parking lot and he found him there inside his car. Holding the stirring wheel so tight with close eyes.

"I'm sorry." she whispers softly as she enters quietly in the car. She's a little afraid of what Jungkook is reacting right now. She bit her lip and look down.

"It's not funny to play around peoples feelings." he scolded her.

"I'm sorry."

Jungkook didn't respond that makes her more scared.

"Just don't do this again." he said that almost didn't reach Chaeyoung ears.

She nod her head and smile to him, "I'm sorry."

"Let's go home." Jungkook told her as he he started the car's engine.

He secretly looks at Chaeyoung who is looking outside the window with sad eyes.

He knows there's something is up. He don't believe her that she's fine. Her eyes is red and puffy like she was crying for a good long time. He don't believe her that it's only to make fun of him. But he wanted to stay that way. He can see that look on Chaeyoung that she wasn't ready to share her problem for that so he won't ask any further.

He knows and feels something is wrong but he didn't see the tear that falls in her eyes again as she tried all her might to stop it.

--

does it make any sense? hahahaha.

it's already a month since i last updated and i'm sorry for i know that this not even worth the one month of not updating and it's super short.

i watched prison playbook, that's why hahahaha and a little bit of a korean odyssey and now i'm currently downloading i'm not a robot.

k bye!

i'll try to update more often. promise!

p.s. please get ready for may! this is itttttt! can't wait TT