Chapter 14

Blouses, dresses, skirts, jeans are flying everywhere as Chaeyoung rummage through her closet.

She just got home and she immediately went to her closet to find her attire for their date.

Her closet is almost empty but she still not have chosen what will she wear tomorrow.

She was so happy a while ago but become frustrated after a second.

I should have prepared beforehand before asking him on a date!

She go in her full length mirror and put some dresses in front of her to see what will suit her best.

Black dress, floral blouse, skirts, she almost tried all of her closet but finally settled into a denim jumper dress with white shirt inside pairing with her favorite white converse.

--

Jungkook look at the mirror for the third time. It's already afternoon and it's almost time for the movie with Chaeyoung.

He was waiting in the living room, scrolling through his sns to kill time. He's actually one hour early prepared for the movie.

He open his camera's phone again to use it as mirror.

He move the camera away form him to take a look at his outfit from there.

He then closed his phone stand up and go back to his room.

He changed his black t-shirt into a white one and then his black jacket into a denim one.

He carefully fix his hair with some wax to make him more cooler and handsome.

Ugh. What am I doing?

He whined to himself as he realized that he's over doing his look for this simple movie with Chaeyoung.

I'm not excited. It's just that I wanted to be ready earlier that the time we agreed.

Who knows? Chaeyoung is so unpredictable. She might show up earlier than he prepared himself.

But when it's already thirty minutes before before their meet up, Chaeyoung was still nowhere to be found. She didn't send him any text saying that she will be late. This is so unusual. She was always early on their scheduled time.

--

Tears falling through her eyes as she bit her lips, preventing her groans to pass her mother's bedroom. She held her hair so tightly as she knock her head into her bed's headboard.

She slowly crawled down to her vanity mirror and search for her medicine that she kept in there.

With trembling hands, she reached for her medicine, open it and swallow it without water.

She was crying silenty, panting and finally heave a sigh of relief as her terrible headache subside.

She's still in her bedroom's floor.

She should be preparing for her date with Jungkook but suddenly felt the pain.

Chaeyoung wipe her tears away with her two hands as she calm herself.

She weakly stand up to seat at the edge of her bed. She look up to her wall clock and saw that she's already late for their date.

She smiled bitterly at herself. She's still a little weak but she wanted to go her date with Jungkook. Well, it's a date for her.

She have to time to prepare now but there's no way that she will not prepare herself for this date. She wanted to look pretty in front of him. She's just gonna text Jungkook that she'll be late hoping he'll wait although she knows that he's a little impatient.

--

Sorry Kookie. I'll be a little late. Wait for me. Please. Please. Please! See yah!

Jungkook messes his well styled hair.

Why am I early?

He cursed at himself. He was already at the mall waiting for her.

What am I thinking? I should come here when she already texted me. I will look like I'm excited.

He motioned the waiter to come to order his third cup of coffee.

--

Chaeyoung put on her make up a little heavy than her usual no make up look. She tried all her best to cover her pale skin.

She's now going to message Jungkook that she already arrived at mall.

But before he she could send the text she saw Jungkook not far away from her. 

He's already here. He waited for me!

She smiled at herself and suddenly thinks of an idea. She wanted to see how Jungkook will react when she will told him she can't come anymore. She's sure that his nose will get bigger getting angry at her. She laughed after sending the text.

Kookie, something came up. I can't make it.

She saw how Jungkook typed his reply.

It's okay. I'm going to meet someone anyways.

Her eyebrows meet in confusion as he saw how Jungkook smiled as he entered the Cafe.

She turn her head to look inside the Cafe and felt her heart broke when she saw through the Cafe's glass wall is Lisa, sitting in one of the chairs wearing a big smile as Jungkook came and sit in front of her.

She felt her body become weaker as she saw the two old lovers talk like nothing happened. She wiped a tear that escaped her eyes. Jungkook looks so happy talking to his ex and already forget about her and their date. Not a real real date but-- Oh right! Who is she into Jungkook's life anyways? A simple 'are you okay?' reply will be fine for her but even that friendly response didn't came to her. As if she's really just nothing to him.

--

so here's an updateeeee! yey! but i'm not sure when will i update again. hahaha. cause i don't know how long will i fangirl with blackpink 😍😍😍 i know i said i'm ready but actually i'm really not. (ano daw? 😂)

and guys, if you CAN please buy SQUARE UP! BYE! 👋👋👋😂