Chapter 10

CHAPTER TEN

With a pink rabbit apron, hair in a ponytail, sleeves fold to the elbows, Chaeyoung carefully putting designs on the rice using some side dishes.

She cooked for Jungkook today. A lot of them.

Being Jungkook's friend is better for her than being just a schooolmate that he's always shooing away. Maybe she is in a friendzone right now, but isn't friendship a good foundation in every relationship?

After being satisfied for the image she has made from the rice, she close the lunch box lid and put it with the others.

She counted the lunch boxes as she put them in a thermo bag. Ten lunch boxes in total.

She smiles in satisfaction and start to prepare herself this time.

Since she wanted to surprise Jungkook for the lunch she made, she decided to just meet him the in University Cafeteria.

--

Lunch time.

She was now walking along with Jungkook to the Cafeteria. She was blabbering about how good she is in cooking and how he made all the food with love.

She was so caught up in talking so fast she didn't catch the smile forming on Jungkook's lips. He shake his head a little as he admitted to himself that she really is cute.

But as they walk through an empty table in the Cafeteria, Chaeyoung saw a familiar face and starts to wave like an excited kid.

She runs to whoever she's waving to leaving Jungkook standing there confused. It's the first time for her talking with others while she's with him. Cause she seems like she only knows him of all people in the entire University.

Chaeyoung smile so wide as she sees someone she knows. She excitedly waved before walking towards him.

"Hi there! Taehyung right?"

Taehyung was stunned at first and almost spit out the juice he's drinking but decided to gulped it down before giving her a boxy smile.

He was so happy and proud at the same time.

She remembers me!

"The most handsome!" was his response to her. He was poking both his cheeks with his fingers acting cute in front of her.

"Glad to see you again."

"Glad to see you too!" the boys in the table said in chorus. Well, except Yoongi. She laughed at them amused which the boys found beautiful.

Chaeyoung look at everyone in the table and found familiar faces which she saw the last time.

"I just stop by to say hello. I'll get going now." she bows at them before leaving and go back to Jungkook when she remembers the lunch she made.

"Wait a minute. Actually, I made some food in here. And it's too much for two person. So why not share it with you guys since I owe you one. Here." she said as she put two lunch boxes in the table and open it in front of them. "I personally made it so it will surely be good." she told them with a wink.

Chaeyoung look at them one by one with a sweet smile. Taehyung secretly pulled the lunch boxes towards him but Yoongi also pulled it to him and dig his spoon on it to have a taste.

"Not bad." he commented but still continue to munch the food Chaeyoung made.

Chaeyoung frown a little. What if Jungkook will not like the food? Is it really just not bad? Should she try harder?