Introduction

Hi! Welcome to my BillDip story. This is a soulmate AU where when one soulmate gets a scratch, bruise, etc, their soulmate does as well...Anyways! I will update every Saturday because I wanna make this good and want to take my time on this :) So enjoy the introduction, and the first chapter comes out Saturday!
     -Bethany

Dipper never fit in. Everyone around him was a believer except him. They all believed in one thing, and this thing boggled Dipper's mind.

A soul mate.

He never had love interests, never had crushes, and especially never dated. His mother thought he was just stubborn, and would believe soon, yet this time hasn't come.

Dipper is now 22 and still has not found a single person that lit the spark in him like the others.

Dipper was smart, he thought he knew everything, but he didn't. He never knew why he got these scars and bruises he never caused. His mother told him it was because his soulmate caused them, but he just shook it off as a joke.

Little did he know that it was the truth, but he was just too blind to see it.

But what changed from just simple cuts on his stomach or bruises on his legs, soon became dark bruises and long scratches, and even burn marks, along his sides and arms. Dipper was perplexed and just simply annoyed about them.

How did this happen, and why?

He doesn't even realize what's happening.

His soulmate...