Chapter 8

I got a new kitten a few weeks ago; I've just been to uninspired to write so I haven't shown y'all yet. Her names Athena and she's my baby. Anyways, I'm slightly inspired so let's get some chapters, yo.

________________

I walk out of the bathroom with a towel around my waist. I forgot my clothes on my bed so I had to grab them.

"Hopefully Bill isn't in there..." I mumble to myself, walking in, then instantly covering my eyes with a blush across my cheeks.

"I am... so sorry." I yelp, turning around towards the wall.

"It's alright." I hear him chuckle, followed by footsteps coming towards the door.

I hear the door open, then close quietly without another word between us. I let out a sigh, and walk towards my clothes on the bed.

Pulling them on, I walk out of my room to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I open the door and finish my nightly ritual before walking back to my room.

I see Bill laying on his bed when I walk in. I walk over to my bed and lay down after turning the light off. The lamps beside my bed are the only light in the room. I look over to Bill, seeing the light hit his face in just the right angle. His jawline perfectly cut, his eyes a beautiful honey color. I wish I had the balls to go over there and kiss him, because I would.

"Something you like?" I hear his gruff voice say to me.

I feel warmth rush to my cheeks, and my head instantly darts (auto correct keeps making it "farts") under the covers. I hear him laugh, then turn the lamp off.

"Good night, Lover boy." He whispers to me, earning a hum from me.

I close my eyes, hoping tomorrow will be productive and bring something fun with Bill.

__________________

It's short, I know. Don't worry, this is only a filler. I'm writing a longer one now. Shouldn't take longer than a week 🤷🏻‍♀️