Chapter 9

Yeah, as you can tell I got writers block again because I didn't know where to take this book

Yeah, as you can tell I got writers block again because I didn't know where to take this book. 😂

_______________
The smell of freshly sprayed cologne and the sound of feet shuffling across the floor woke me in the morning. Along with the sun brightly shining into my eyes, causing me to groan and cover my face with my arms.

"Morning, Pinetree!" I hear the cheerful voice of Bill come from the door way.

"Why are you up at," I look over to my alarm clock.

"7:09 in the morning?" He chuckles after hearing the annoyance in my voice.

"I'm off to get my prompts to write for the newspaper, along with some more printer paper. Especially because I know you'll need some too. I'll be back later, if that's alright? Need anything while I'm out?" He chirps, walking towards the door when he waits for my answer.

"No, but come back soon, because I need to go grocery shopping. We have like zero food here." I mumble, laying back down on the bed.

"Will do, Pinetree. Should be back around noon!" He says, walking out to the car and on his way to do the errands.

"Now I can go back to slee- I HAVE TO GET READY TO SEE MABEL!" I sprint out of bed as I yell.

I bolt into the shower and get ready to leave as speedily as possible. I forgot I made plans to have breakfast with Mabel at the diner.

Rushing out the door, I jog to the diner down the street. Peeking through the window, I see her sitting at a table drawing in her sketch book.

"Sorry I'm late, Mabes. I woke up late." I mumble sitting in the seat across from her.

"No problem, Dippin' Thot's." She chirps, happy as per usual.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After breakfast, I check my watch to see Bill will be home soon.

"Well, I have to get going, I have to get groceries. See ya Mabel!" We both wave to each other and go our different ways.

I walk up the drive way to the house and see the car parked.

"Looks like Bill's home..." I whisper to myself. 

I walk into the house, silently closing the door. As I walk in, I instantly hear the loud music playing from the kitchen. Furrowing my eyebrows, I walk towards the music quietly. Peeping past the doorway I spot Bill, dancing in the kitchen while mixing a bowl. I giggle as I watch him search through the cupboards until he finds what he was searching for. He turns around and spots me, dropping the bag of chocolate chips onto the floor. 

"Just came back to get the keys. Was gonna ask if you wanna join me on the grocery trip." I smirk as I speak. 

"I-I uh... yeah sure, let me put the batter in the fridge so I can continue after the trip." He smiles as he rubs the back of his neck with a red face.

"Nice dancing by the way." I chuckle after hearing him yelp.

"You saw that?!" He screeches.

I laugh on the way out to the car with him, while he follows still a flustered mess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright, This is where I need y'alls help. I have no clue where to go with this book. So, I need ideas. If I don't get any, I don't think I can continue this book. I've sorta lost touch with the BillDip community... I care enough to continue to write, but I have no idea for how long. Without requests or anything, I lose motivation... So yeah, thats where I am at the moment. :)