Chapter 5

Henlo, it's your least favorite author back at it again!
__________________

After Mabel, Bill, and I discussed how we met and everything we decided it would be nice to go back to Bill's house to get his clothes and some of his furniture so my house doesn't look so empty.

We pulled up and I felt Bill tense up when I stopped the rented truck we got so we could move furniture. I guess Mabel noticed as well because she rested her hand on top of his shoulder, sort of in a sisterly way.

I smiled back at her then to Bill and took his hand in mine, rubbing his knuckle with my thumb.

"It's okay, don't worry. She's not here." I whisper so I'm not too loud. I open the door of the truck and jump down because the truck is really tall compared to me.

We walk up to the house after getting the stray pieces of police tape they missed before leaving. Bill shakily pulls out the keys and puts them into the lock, and turns it slowly.

We walk in and exhale the breath we were holding.

I walk to the kitchen to look around. Seeing the knife from the knife block missing gave me chills. I walk away and go to the living room.

Walking in, I see a very expensive flat screen tv hung from the wall. I walk over to the black leather couches, sitting down and gasping at how comfortable they are. I hear a chuckle come from the doorway, causing me to look over and stand up.

"This living room was probably one of the best things in this house. Other than the bed. That was comfy." He says with a smirk painted on his face as he leaned up against the doorway.

I laugh nervously and rub the side of my arm.

"So, what should we move first?" I ask, looking up at Bill, standing a few feet away from him.

"Well. We should pack up the clothes first, then we can move the dresser?" He asks. He stands back up normally and puts his arms to his side in his pocket.

I nod, and follow him up the stairs to the bedroom.

~Timeskip to after they move, because moving is boring~

We push the final box of stuff into the truck and close the door. Hopping into the front of the truck, we start up the truck and start our way back.

"So. Are we moving the stuff into Dippers room? Or are you 2 lovebirds gonna share everything?" Mabel asks, snickering after seeing my face turn red.

"Shut up Mabes." I grumble, crossing my arms across my chest.

"If anything, we would share the bed." I hear Bill say, causing me to choke on the water I was drinking.

Mabel slaps my back a bit, and I look back at her with a glare that says 'you caused this'. She shrugs and smiles at me before turning back to Bill to talk about moving the stuff in and where.

I look out the window and think about the incident that happened this morning. I look back down to my hand and touch the slight burn. I look over to Bill's hand and look at the burn.

"Are we really soulmates...?" I think, looking back out the window.

________________
Sorry, it's a short one today. I wanted to push out an update before I go offline tomorrow.