Chapter 4

Just Incase you didn't notice, these are in Dipper's POV, unless told otherwise.
________________

I woke up to the smell of eggs, and the distant sound of bacon sizzling. Getting curious, I throw the blankets to the side, and stand up. Looking to the side, I see the bed vacant of any body.

Hm. Must be Bill causing the smell.

I open the door and walk down the stairs, silently, hoping to catch him by surprise. Walking down the hallway towards the kitchen, I hear humming and quiet music. I peek my head around the doorway to see Bill dancing around the kitchen with an apron tied around his torso. I suppress a giggle with my hand, so I don't get caught.

I see Bill scoop some eggs onto a plate with some bacon already on it. Looking over to the table, I see another plate with eggs and bacon; along with a glass of apple juice.

He walks over to the table and put the other plate on the opposite side of the other. He walks to get the cup of apple juice he put on the counter.

Walking back over to the stove, he goes to pick up the pan, but without an oven mitt. He grabs it, but instantly pulls away, hissing in pain.

I giggle, but stop, and hiss in pain as well. Covering my mouth with the unhurt hand. Backing away from the doorway, I look down at the hand that hurt.

Seeing a burn on my hand, I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"H-How," I question, confused. My eyes widen to the size of saucers.

"But... I thought s-soulmates didn't exist?" I whisper.

I shake my head and walk into the kitchen, pretending I just woke up.

"Good morning, Bill" I mumble, walking over to the taller male holding his injured hand.

"H-Hey, Pinetree" I stop in my tracks from the name he used.

"Pinetree? Where'd that come from?" I ask, with raised eyebrows.

"Your shirt. Plus, your house smells like pine trees. So I just decided it fit." He says, rubbing his hand once before putting it back to his side. He looks back up at me, smiling.

"I made breakfast, since you let me stay here, as payment." I smile at his sweetness and feel heat rush to my cheeks.

Stop it Dipper! He had a girlfriend. He's not gay!

I clear my throat and let out a small laugh.

"You really didn't have to, ya know. You can stay as long as you want, really." My eyes widen after I say that.

"T-That is, if you want to! You don't h-have to if you don't want to!" I stutter out, rubbing the nape of my neck.

"I'd love to... but, do you have another room? I-I don't wanna be a bother and invade your personal space." I see a blush appear on his face. I smile, liking the color on him.

I want to see that color on him more... especially when he's on top of me pounding into m- DIPPER!

I shake my head, feeling heat rush to my cheeks and all the way to the tips of my ears.

"No. I don't. But, my rooms pretty big. As soon as I move the boxes out, we could buy you a bed and we could live together? It would be fun! Sleepovers every day!" I say, flinging my arms in the air in excitement.