Chapter 11

I know, I have no excuse other than to just walk back here with my tail between my legs. I'm sorry I didn't update, senior year of highschool has just been kicking my ass. So yeah, here's the next chapter. I won't know when my next chapter is out, all I can say is thank you for being patient! <3
__________________

Dippers POV:

"Where are you going?" I hear Bills groggy voice say from the bed as I brush the mop of my hair to look even half decent.

"I have to pick up two family member from the airport. They're visiting for a few weeks and need a place to stay so they're sleeping on the couch," I mumble, readjusting my shirt as I look in the mirror over to Bill in the reflection.

"That is, unless you think they both  should stay with Mabel?" I question, hints of concern from not consulting Bill before having someone stay in our home.

"Why should my opinion matter? But either way, I don't mind at all." He says sleepily, rubbing his eyes before stretching.

I smile before turning around to see him staring back at me. I smile at his sleepy face before fixing my shirt one last time, I grab my keys from the dresser and head for the bedroom door.

"I'll be back in about 2 hours hopefully. Don't do anything I wouldn't do." I say walking out the door, earning a mumbled "yeah" from Bill.

Bill's POV:

As I'm finishing up lunch, I hear the sound of the car pull into the driveway, causing a smile to appear on my face knowing Pinetree is home. It faulters though, knowing a family member is in the car as well, and there was the chance of them not liking me. What if they were homophobic? They must know Dipper is gay though, right? He didn't have girlfriends growing up, so that had to set off a red flag to his parents, right?

"Bill! I'm home and we have guests!" I hear Dippers cheerful voice, but I only register what he says when I hear multiple footsteps coming toward the kitchen.

"There you are, Bill. I want you to meet My Grunkle Stan, and Grunkle Ford!" He chirps, showing off 2 older men in the doorway with 2 completely different appearances and facial expressions. One is a more rustic man with a face that says, "I'm old, fuck you" and the other man looks much... better. He has a neat look to him with a face that says, "Don't mess with me, I'll kick your ass while still looking dapper as fuck". Both look like they could mess me up easily... Great.

"Hi, My names Bill, pleasure to meet you both." I smile, trying to hide my fear as best as I can.

"Hey there kid, I'm Stan." Stan reaches his hand out and basically crushes my hand with the grip he has.

"Hello, My names Ford. Who exactly are you to my great nephew?" Ford says, with a menacing aura coming off of him as he leans closer to me to get a better look at me.

I look over to Dipper to get some help with them or an answer to his question. He smiles nervously, and clears his throat.

"Okay, Okay, lets just get situated and figure out who's staying here and who's going to Mabel's house." Dipper chokes out, sliding in front of Fords view to lower the tension between us.

"I still want my question answered, but I suppose it will have to wait until dinner with Mabel and you. I assume Bill is coming as well?" Ford questions with a stern look on his face hoping for an answer.

"Y-Yes, I will be, if that's okay with you both?" I stammer out, looking from one man to the other in search of an answer.

"Its fine with me, if it's alright with old Poindexter here." Stan chuckles to clear some of the awkward air, that was almost thick enough to cut with a damn knife.

"Alright, he may join. But I expect to know your relations with my great nephew by the end of the night." He grumbles, giving a glare to each of us in the room.

"Great! I'll help you both to Mabel's house and you can decide who sleeps where." Dipper says, ushering both men out, relieving me of all the stress.

"Good grief, what am I going to tell them?" I slump down against the wall to the ground with my head in my hands. A sigh of exasperation leaving my lip as I think of a way to introduce myself properly to Dipper and Mabel's "Grunkles"