Chapter 10

Dipper’s POV

“So, tell me, what do you want to eat?  Also, where did you learn to dance like that?" I chuckle, earning an irritated huff from Bill in the passenger’s seat.

“I’ll eat anything, I’m not exactly a picky eater.” He mumbles, starring out at the streets go by as I drive us to the grocery store. I decided to go to the one on the edge of town, they have a larger selection and better deals, because we don’t want to spend a fortune on groceries

“You didn’t answer the dance moves question.” I joke, pulling into the parking lot of the giant grocery store.

“Oh, hey look, we’re here!” He chirps, swiftly jumping out of the car, closing the door and walking towards the building.

I jump out and chase after him, a giggle slipping out from my throat as I catch up to him. Keeping pace with his quick steps, we walk into the building, tons of shelves meeting our view, with foods varying from cereals to ground beef.

“Where do you want to start?” I hear Bill whisper beside me, inching towards the carts.

“Well, lets start simple; breakfast. Let’s get some cereal, eggs, bacons, and what not.” I mumble, walking with the cart towards the cereal aisle.

~~~Time Skip~~~

Time slowly passes as we fill the cart until we finally decide we have enough to last us for a week or 2. We get to the checkout, and get everything bagged, but before I can pull out my card, I hear the beep of a card being swiped and I see Bill putting away his into his wallet.

“I could have paid, jerk.” I mumble, punching his arm but instantly regretting it as I feel a small bruise form on my arm.

“No need, I’m the one moving into your home, it’s the least I could do. I don’t want to be a freeloader, even if you are my soul mate or whatever.”  He smirks over at me as he takes the cart and pushes it out the glass automatic doors.

“Sometimes you are just too sweet, there has to be a catch.” I chuckle, looking over to see him frown for a second but replace it with a laugh when he notices I’m looking at him.

“I snore.” He grins, stopping in front of the trunk of the car.

Pushing the question from my mind, I pop the trunk and start loading the bags into the car, then make my way to the drivers seat to get home.

~

~~~~~~~~~~~

Putting away the last of the food, I close the cabinet door, and jump up to sit on the counter. Looking over at Bill, he packs down all the boxes of frozen tater tots into the freezer. He pushes the fridge door closed and turns around to face me on the counter. With a smirk starting to appear on his lips he inches closer towards me until he’s flush against the counter between my legs looking up at me.

“Fancy seeing you here, Pinetree. You come here often?” He flirtatiously hums at me.

“Why, no, I do not. Do you want me to?” I purr, inching closer to his face with a new flirty aura surrounding me.

Laughter erupts from the both of us, as I jump down from the counter, looking up at Bill.

“So, what do you want to do now?” I question.

He hums and looks up in thought for a moment before looking down at me with a smile etched onto his face.

“Wine, and cookie baking.” He chirps, stepping towards the fridge, and pulls out a bottle and the bowl of cookie dough from earlier.

I look from the bottle of wine to the bowl of cookies, then finally to Bill. I shrug, then laugh as I grab a baking sheet from the cupboard.

“Let’s get to baking then, shall we?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, did you guys miss me? Haha, just kidding, I know you didnt.

Did anyone see the Steven Universe movie? Spinel is my spirit animal.

But yeah, Im back sorta. I have this chapter and another already typed out so next week I'll publish it. This is going somewhere next chapter so dont worry. It gets juicy soon  ;D