Chapter 7

Dipper's POV:

After walking into the kitchen, I instantly walk to the fridge to see a note on the fridge from Mabel.

"Went home, had to get stuff done for work" I read aloud.

I shrug, then open the fridge to see what to make for lunch.

"I could make some sandwiches... I need to go grocery shopping since there's going to be 2 people living here now." I mumble to myself as I grab all the stuff I need to make some sandwiches.

Setting all the stuff on the counter I yell for Bill to get down here or he'll starve.

"I'm comin'! Don't starve me please!" I hear from the hallway, along with loud, quick footsteps.

Bill runs into the kitchen as I'm opening the bread bag and grab 2 slices for my sandwich.

"Make your sandwiches. I don't know what you like yet so go ahead and make yours." I mumble while putting ham on the bread.

"Awesome. I'm not picky though." He chirps whole grabbing some bread.

We continue to make our sandwiches while making small talk along the way.

"Let's go eat on the back porch." Bill says, walking towards the glass French doors leading outside.

I follow him out and sit down on the porch swing hanging from the ceiling.

Swinging slightly, we eat our sandwiches in comfortable silence. After I finish, I set the plate down on the ground beside my feet. I bring my feet up and sit cross legged.

"So Bill... what do you do for a living?" I ask, looking over to see his happy face, chewing on the last of his sandwich.

"Well... I'm a writer... I had to work at home since.. she... didn't like me leaving the house without her." He mumbles, looking down at the plate that held the crumbs of the sandwich before.

"Oh, what do you write?" I ask, trying to change the subject off of her.

"I write books in my free time, but I also write for the newspaper." He says, looking up at me with a ghost of a smile.

"Any books that could be in the library?" I question, hoping I could read some of his work.

"Yeah, there's some. One of my favorites I wrote is there. It's called "The Dying Rose." It's actually based off my child hood." He chuckles after seeing my eyes widen in excitement.

I blush, looking away from him. His laugh is so alluring, I wish I could hear it all day.

"Wow, maybe I'll read it if I find it at the library." I say hopefully.

We continue to talk until it starts to turn dark. I look up at the sky then down to my watch to see it's almost 10pm.

"Well, I should probably get a shower then head to bed." I mumble, scratching the nape of my neck.

"Yeah, I should probably make my bed so I can sleep in it" Bill says, standing up from the swing.

Walking into the house, we both head our different ways in the house to start our nightly ritual.

__________________
So I'm thinking about doing a smut? But I don't know if it's too soon...
pls tell me if it's too soon or not

Also, I'm sorry I've been neglecting my other books. Ive just been busy. I know the cliche "I've been busy with school" but I really have.. I've been behind for basically a month but I keep trying to write and I'm not focusing on stuff. So my school work is coming first. So I'm sorry if I don't write as quickly as you all might like.

-Biff boof out!