Chapter 6

Me writing this knowing very well I've lost all the people who read this because I haven't updated in a month

___________________

"Whatcha thinking about?" I let out a yelp as Mabel asks in my ear.

"N-Nothing!" I cry, looking around the truck. I see we're on my street so I sit up straighter. (straighter than you'll ever be, Dipper ;3)

"Uh uH, nOtHiNg." She mocks me, causing me to pout which earns a chuckle from Bill.

"Alright you two. We're here so let's get everything inside." He smiles, looking over at me before I turn away to hide the growing blush dusting across my cheeks.

We all hop out and open the back of the truck to start taking things in.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I push the final piece of furniture into its place before wiping the sweat from my forehead.

"Oops, almost forgot, I need to put the drawers in." I say out loud to no one in particular.

I walk over to the floor where I set the drawers and pick up the first one.

I let a yelp out and almost drop the drawer before I throw it on the bed. Looking down at my finger, I see a splinter poking out from my skin, causing it to become red.

"Darn..." I huff out, making my way to the door so I can get the tweezers from the bathroom.

As I'm about to open the door, someone turns the knob and opens it, making me step back to see Bill looking down at me with a smile.

"Hey Dipper!" His smile fades when he looks to see me holding my finger with the splinter in it.

"Did you get a splinter?" He asks, sounding worried as if it were a serious injury.

"Yeah, but don't worry. It's just a splinter." I laugh as I see him narrow his eyes at my finger before grabbing a hold of my wrist. He instantly pulls me to the bathroom and sits me on top of the closed toilet seat.

"Hold out your finger." He mumbles while he grabs the tweezers from the cupboard.

I hold it out and let him take care of my finger. He pulls it out, but not before letting out a hiss. I raise my eyebrows at him, causing him to nervously chuckle.

"Sorry, I Uh... hit my toe on the counter?" He mumbles out unsure if it fooled me.

It clearly didn't, because I instantly grabbed his hand and looked at his finger to see a tiny puncture wound that was the same size as my splinter.

"Mhm. Stubbed toe, huh?" I ask, unamused with the lie he told.

He instantly darts his eyes to everywhere but mine, causing me to get frustrated.

"That's it. Guess I have to be the one to initiate this conversation." I huff out, before I stand up and grab a hold of Bill's head so he had to look at me.

"We're soulmates. I know, so can you not act like I'm dumb and don't know?" I sternly ask, before smiling up at him when he nods.

"Perfect. Now, let's make some lunch. I'm starving." I happily skip out of the bathroom, leaving Bill to ponder what happened.

"Huh. I got a good one." Bill mumbles out, then walks out of the bathroom for some food.

___________________

Very short, I know. But that's because I wanna know what you guys want to happen in this book?

It can be angsty, fluffy, or even Lemony fresh ;)

So go ahead and tell me! You can even DM me a plot you think would go well in here!

Biff boof out! ;)