Day Four

I woke up early in the morning from a sound that really annoyed me. The sound of someone knocking at my door. I don't know why it annoyed me but it did. I walked to the door, half sleeping, to open the hole in the door with a little bit of crystal so it would look bigger behind the door. I didn't expect to see what I did see. I saw a woman in with painted clothing behind the door. She looked so thin, you could almost count her ribs under her shirt. 'I opened the door and asked: 'What is the problem miss?' She just stared at me with a lifeless gaze. As I opened the door a bit more, she fell in, on the ground. Making such a hard noise, even Sloth woke up from it. Sloth, coming out of the bedroom, asked what the hell was going on this early in the morning. But as soon as he saw the woman, he started to stare. After a few seconds he knew what he did and stopped immediately. 'I'll take care of her.' Sloth said as manly as he can. 'You go to the kitchen and cook us three some food.' When I came back with cooked fish, Sloths favorite, I saw Sloth getting threatened with a spear, pushed against the wall. The woman shouted with a low and threatening voice to Sloth: 'Where is your food?! I need food!' I stomped on the ground shouting 'Miss! Is that the way you treat your saviors?!' She immediately put away her spear and kneeled on the ground saying with a high and young voice: 'Sayla is sorry! Sayla really is!' Sloth and I looked each other in the eye, saying 'Do you believe this?' And 'No I definitely don't' without using words. 'Sayla,' I started. 'Are you really sorry for what you did?'
'Yes, Sayla is really sorry for what she did!' She replied immediately. 'Okay, I'll give you your share of our meat.' I said. 'Whaaaat?? You are just going to give her that after she threatened me with death?!' Sloth shouted. 'Yes.' I said back. 'I want the world to be a better place.'
'Thank you!' Sayla shouted as she jumped up and hugged my arm with a big smile. Sloth was totally jealous. We didnt do much but talk on the floor of our house, trying to understand what Sayla says. But eventually, night came to us. We didn't really do anything today, except making a new friend. 'If you want to sleep here at night you will need to have a bed for yourself Sayla. But it's too late to go out and gather it right now.' I said. 'Sayla don't care!' She replied fierce. 'Sayla wants to sleep here!' Sloth came in running with a sleeping bag under his arm. 'Look what I found!' We put the sleeping bag next to my bed and we all went to sleep...
Not long after that I woke up from something warm against my back. It was Sayla laying in my bed.
As long as she lets me sleep, I'm fine with it. I thought. As soon as I closed my eyes again I felt a hand on my face.
(....) this is going to be a long night...