Day Ten P1

I woke up with an unbearable headache and I wasn't in my bed, but still in the community hall. Everyone else was there too, laying with their heads on the table. I didn't remember anything of last night, except for having 3 beers and everything after that was black. Sloth and Sayla woke up with an headache too.
"What happened...?" Sloth asked.
"Sayla doesn't know..." Sayla replied.
"Now I remember. You knocked me out with the back of an Iron spear last night Sayla."
"Sayla did...?"
"This 'beer' tastes good but gives a lot of trouble afterwards"
Kira came rushing in with a burning torch in her hand, screaming: "We're under attack!"
We all stared at her for a second and she got furious. "Go do something!"
We ran outside and almost all houses were on fire, the village walls knocked down and on some parts of the path, was clearly fought. There were stains of blood on the ground and defeated soldiers of the attacking tribe.
"We're too late..." Kira said slowly. "What will we do now?"
"We get them back." I said. Look through the corpses of defeated soldiers  to see if there is any clue of an opposing tribe name."
"Master!" Sayla came rushing towards me. "Sayla found note. Sayla did!"
"Good job Sayla, give it to me, I'll read it out loud."
• To do list Spruce •
- Capture village members
- Don't die
- Destroy village walls
- Light as much houses as possible
- Abduct the tamed raptor
"This was all set up..." Kira said.
"Yeah..." Sloth replied.
"I wonder who did it..."
"We should repair the village and find their location." I said. "And has anyone seen
Double-T?"
"Weird person must have been captured too." Sayla said.
"Would you please not say something so scary Sayla?" I replied. "But I'm not going to let this rest either. Sayla, will you make us some good weapons and shields? And Sloth, could you make us some good clothing? I prefer a metal suit to block the most damage coming in from enemy forces."
"You are getting too carried away, Builder." Kira said. "That's my job, to command people in making process for war."
"I'm sorry Kira, but let me do this. I know I'm a builder, but that makes me a valuable asset."
Everyone started to work at what they were good at.
"Builder!" Kira walked to me, holding a bowl filled with an unknown substance. "Look, when I put a little spark with this, it does boom!"
She put the bowl on the ground and with a stick with a little bit of spark powder, she poked it. As soon as the orange spark powder touched the black unknown substance, it indeed exploded.
"This will help us a lot. But how did you make it?"
"I don't know. That's kind of a problem isn't it?"
Yeah, it is. But we'll have to live with it. If we use it carefully, we can do pretty well"
"Alright, now we'll have to wait for the others to finish their work, don't we?"
"No, you'll have to wait, I have to do repairs."
"Great..."