Day Nine

When I woke up, again late, I could almost smell there was something wrong. Because up until now, every time I woke up late, something bad happened. I ran outside with a spear and all I saw was that Shiro could walk again, and that the first house we had, now a community hall, had little stands in front of it where you could trade stuff. When I had to go out for resources, I left the village from the North gate, which led to the forest. There was a man there, he wore a cloth cape with cap and I couldn't quite see his eyes. It was just plain creepy. I thought "Don't pay attention Builder, just don't." When I was near him, he started to walk, the forest suddenly looked a lot darker. When we crossed each other, I felt a chill down rushing down my spine. As soon as I was past him, I looked backwards, as he was still walking towards the north gate. At the back of his cape, I saw in green letters 'TT'. I tried to forget about it but even when I got back, he was there. "Builder!" Kira screamed. "We held this man back!" Kira was standing on the wall I built next to the North gate, screaming to reach me with her voice. "Good job?" I screamed back with a little bit of a question in my tone. "But why actually?"
"This man looks scary and he made Monty cry." Monty came out of cover from the back of his mom, still holding her hand and with tears in his eyes. "He is scary!" Monty said.
"So you're this Builder people around here were talking about. You seem to have made quite the name already."
"It spoke!" Monty screamed and he jumped back into the cover of his mothers legs.
"I came to see if all these rumours about you were real." He continued. "But before I got to see it, I was held back by this woman and this immense large gate." He spoke with quite a low, threatening voice which I couldn't stand since it was as scary as a T-rex following you through the forest.
"What rumours?" I asked.
"Did you build an entire village? Did you get the people to live with you by being kind? Are you really as good as a builder as people say? Did you drive away an dilophosaur with only your scream? Can you make structural wonders?"
His voice suddenly became a lot friendlier and he said this so quick, I needed a second to remember everything he said.
"Mmhh..." I started. "Yes, yes, I don't know, no and yes." I replied.
He took off his cap and his eyes became big, full of admiration. Though, that admiration got away as fast as it came as soon as he knew he was staring very awkwardly.
"So... you know my name, what's yours?"
"I'm TT"
"That explains the double-T on your back. What does it mean?"
"It means TamerTys. Tys is my real name and I'm a tamer. Look." He lifted his cape a bit and a little monkey climbed on his shoulder.
"That's such a cute monkey!" I heard Kira shout with the most girly voice I'd ever hear her speak with. Both the 2 other guards looked to her with the message in their eyes: "What the..."
We let Tys in and as soon as he got in, he got a crowd around him looking at his monkey. He talked to the villagers a bit but all of a sudden he disappeared and nobody has seen him till the evening.
"We searched every house." Kira started. "But we couldn't find him."
"Find who?" We heard suddenly from the shadows. We all got startled Kira jumped back.
"Can I please stay?" Tys asked. "Pretty please?"
"But I don't have a place for you to sleep in..." I said.
"Don't worry about that." Tys said. "Give me a sleeping bag and I'll sleep with your albino raptor."
"You mean Shiro? Are you sure th..." I got cut of by tys trying to convince me everything was fine
"It's all right, I like animals."
"Your choice then, but before we sleep, we'll have a welcome party. It's also a great opportunity to test out my newest invention, a beer barrel!"
"What is 'beer'? Sloth suddenly asked from behind. He came walking towards us with Sayla and Monty.
"I don't know." I replied. "But it seemed like a fine name for a new drink. But I wont give the kids, as it will affect them in a bad way."
We walked to the community hall and we sat at the table with a big glass of beer in our hands. Monty had a glass of berry juice. "I'll bring Monty to his bed." Kira said. "Nice to meet you Double-T."
"It's TT!" He shouted to her as she was fading into the darkness of the night. We stayed for a few more hours and everything after that went black.