Day Twenty Nine P1

I woke up of a very hot temperature, it was unbearable. When I looked out of the tent, I screamed.
"AAAH!"
Everyone else woke up and looked outside and started screaming too as we all looked at the same river of lava that flowed very close to our tent, way to close for comfort.
"What the hell?!" Sloth said. "Where did this come from?!"
A little bit of ash landed on his tent and it started to burn immediately. Sloth stood up to put it out but as soon as he stood up his face turned white and he started to run towards the sea Sayla caught the fish in.
We all looked behind us and saw that there was a gigantic wyvern behind our tents.
"Sayla runs!" Sayla said. "Everybody run!"
We all started to run and as we hid behind a rock near the sea, I noticed that Sayla's baby was not here.
I looked back and saw the baby just outside Sayla's tent, the wyvern closing in on her. The baby started laughing and swinging her tail, shooting narcotic thorns towards the wyvern. The wyvern passed out only a feet before it hit the baby. We all ran towards the baby and Sayla picked her up saying: "Mommy Sayla is very sorry, very very sorry!"
TT ran towards the knockout wyvern and stepped on his back, trying to ride it.
"Do you know for sure that's a good idea Double-T?" I asked.
The wyvern woke up and flew away with TT still on his back. It flew towards the big cave of hexagon metal staves, trying to get TT off by swinging around and doing barrel rolls. After a short while TT fell off and he landed next to a nest, but sadly enough with his left foot and a but of his lower leg in the stream of lava. He crawled back a little and and passed out as soon as it wasn't too hot anymore.
"TT!" Sloth yelled. "We're coming for you man!"
As soon as we were close enough to see TT, we saw him getting dragged away by a black figure. A human for as far as we could see. We went to the place we saw TT last and we found a trail in the ground, it was only slight because the ground was from a stone like substance but apparently TT's metal tools have been dragging over the ground. Everyone started walking but I was still behind on the place TT fell down. I saw an arm long egg laying on the nest. It had a bright orange glow and was unlike anything I've ever seen. I tied it up to my bag and walked to the others.
"Master, what does Sayla see on your bag?" Sayla asked.
"It's a gigantic egg, I found it in the nest next to where Double-T landed so I'm taking it for him, seeing if he can do something with it."
"Oh that's pretty thoughtful" Sloth said. "Nothing that I'd expect from you, smartass"
We walked further, Sloth in front. After a short while I asked to Sayla: "what's with Sloth lately? He's been so mean..."
"Sayla does not know." She replied.
As we exited the cave, we saw a small completely stone house. It was cold in here and the shut doors and windows made it look even colder, as if it's warmer in there, pff, it's a stone house, even I know better. But maybe th... yeah actually, the one that made it may not have known it...
We went near, and the closer we came, we heard a fire inside, it smelled like someone was grilling a piece of meat, but used sulphur instead of some plants I don't know the name of but I always see Autumn throwing them in the soups and on pieces of meat.
I tried opening the door but it was locked, Sloth on the other hand, had a great idea... "great"...
"Move aside amateur." He said.  "This is my time."
He took a grenade out of his bag, pulled the pin, threw it, and ran. We all started running too as the grenade was about to go off.
BOOM!!
I was just a little too close and the grenade exploded and my back got scratched by metal scraps of the grenade.
"OUCH!" I screamed. "Sloth!!"
"Sorry not sorry." He said. "You should've paid attention"
Sloth went inside and got thrown out immediately.
"Whoa is Sayla already inside or something?" I said, but when I looked around, I saw Sayla standing next to Max and they were both looking like "What just happened..?"
Sloth opened his eyes, screamed, and ran behind Sayla immediately, all pale as if he has seen Sayla's ghost with extra power.
A tall man came out of the building, wielding a broadsword, so big I don't think anyone in the village could handle it's size.
"Hey you over there!" He said with a very high pinched voice that just made me want to laugh. "Who's going to make me a new door now?"
This is going to be an unpleasant day...