Day Seven

Sloth and Sayla woke up from an unendurable sound. The sound of a wounded animal. They went to check it out and as soon as they arrived at the beach, Sayla almost jumped upon the animal that was making those weird noises. 'Don't you see it's a wounded baby?' Sloth asked Sayla while holding her back. 'Sayla sees preditor. Wounded. Free meat. Sayla takes opportunity.' She responded and this time it didn't sound weird but scary from her. 'But we can't just leave it like this. Help me bring it to the house.'
'But Sayla thinks it might eat Builder in his sleep.' She responded.
'The poor thing can't walk to him so that won't happen. Just help me already.'
Sloth tried coming close but it bit towards him. 'Try meat.' Sayla said. So Sloth tried giving it some meat, stroke it's feathers and the raptor calmed down. Together they carried the baby to the house and made a bed out of leaves for it.
Sloth told me this immediately when I woke up and my first reaction was: 'Wait, Sayla called me by my name instead of Master? Thats new. And we have to take care of the baby.'
'On our way back.' Sloth said. 'We met a guy who says he knows everything about saddles. He called himself Sabbu.'
'Thats for a later concern. Now, are we going to cook ourselves some eggs or what? Maybe the little one also likes eggs.' Sayla came running through the door screaming: 'Sayla wants eggs!'. We made eggs as lunch mostly, instead of breakfast, what we originally thought but we enjoyed it. Even the little one got some too when we mixed it up with a few other ingredients. 'We should call the baby Shiro.' Sloth suddenly brought up. 'I like it and I said Sayla not to kill it so I think I get to choose the name.' I thought it was nuts but as soon as I wanted too speak, guess who came by. Sabbu the Saddler. He searched for a house to stay one night. In return, he would give us a saddle for a grown up raptor. We accepted and build a quick shelter for the baby to sleep in. The sun went down and the temperature was decreasing so we went inside. We put a sleeping bag on the floor for Sabbu and he went to sleep immediately. We stayed up a little longer sso we could do the final changes to the Shiro's house so she would fit when she's grown up. After that we all went to sleep. I thought by myself "this place is getting pretty hectic. Maybe we should expand soon." After that my thoughts faded and I fell asleep...