Day Eight P1

When Sloth and Sayla woke up, they cooked meat for Sabbu and walked outside for a walk. As soon as they were outside, they noticed the incredible difference. The difference of four more houses near ours. "We're under attack!" Sloth screamed. At that moment I came out one of the buildings, mumbling words like "quiet" and "go back to sleep or something". I started "We're not under attack, I've made us a little bit more of a village."
Sabbu came out screaming with a spear in his hand "Where are the attackers!?" It took us quite a while before we got Sabbu back to our 'peaceful' world. "How's Shiro?" I asked. "We haven't checked on her yet, 'cuz we thought we were under attack." When we came to Shiro's pen, Shiro was hiding under the leaves due to all that screaming. "All is good" Sayla started "Sayla is here with you." She said while comforting the raptor.
A little later that evening, Sabbu had his stuff packed and was ready to go. "I'll be going then." He said. "If you ever want to visit me, walk north from the beach and cross the river, you'll find my house there, I'll sell you saddles too if you need them." We saw Sabbu off as he wandered off in the forest. But in the meanwhile, at the other side of the forest, a woman and a child came walking in. They sneaked to our houses and tried to get in. Once they were in, they saw there was no fridge.
"Lets decide who gets what house." I said. "I get to choose first because I made 'em."
"Wait, Builder made these?" Sayla asked.
"Apparently..." Sloth answered.
"Master!" Sayla started screaming. "You are incredible master!"
We chose our houses and as soon as I came in mine, I saw a little boy and a woman hiding under the table. I stared at them for a minute. They started screaming and out of fear something might happen, I started screaming too. Everyone came rushing in and as they saw the two too, they started screaming too. After a few seconds of screaming, the woman under the table realised who they saw, well at least one of them. "Sayla?" The woman asked
"Kira?"