Day Twenty Eight P2

We packed our stuff, I had the biggest bag.
"Let's go!" I said maybe a bit too excited. "We're going to search a blacksmith!"
Sayla had her baby with her. Sloth packed a bunch of weapons and some explosives. TT some clubs and narcotics. And last bur not least, Max packed... not much... I don't know what was is his bag, but I don't think there was much more than a sleeping bag.
"I'm going to take good care of the village." Kira said as she opened the gate for us.
"Don't forget to note everything and start on day twenty eight!" I had to yell a bit because we were moving further and further away.
We went further and reached the end of the surrounding forest soon enough.
"Which way now?" Max asked.
"According to the map..." I started. "It's... that way!" I pointed towards the beach on the other side of the river. "The other side of the water we put Mees and the spy in."
"Oh just great." Sloth moaned.
"Don't worry." I said. "You have a Builder here, remember, just wait a minute."
I chopped some trees and grabbed some branches from the ground, got some fibres from plants and ate the berries I got from those same plants.
"Done!" I said. "A bridge that is quickly built but safe and strong enough to walk over, and the piranhas won't bite because it's too high over the water."
"Whoa..." Max said. "That was almost too quick..."
We walked over the bridge and continued to follow the beach along the island. We soon enough came to another dead end, if not for TT's knowledge about animals.
"What do we do now?" Sloth said. "It's a dead end. On one side a cliff and on the other a dark forest."
TT looked around a bit and said: "We have to go through the forest."
"What?! Why?" Sloth complained. "There are raptors and stuff in there."
"That's exactly why." TT replied. "If we climb the cliff, there will be way more dangerous animals on the mountain top."
And so we walked on through the forest. We looked to our side at some point and saw that indeed there was something way more dangerous than a raptor waiting for us there. A t-rex and a carnotaurus.
"Lucky us." TT teased Sloth.
We went on walking at the beach, and soon enough we saw the first hexagon of the cave, just standing there in the middle of the sand, a little inclined. But as it became night, we had to set up camp before going any further.
"Sayla goes hunt meat with baby!" She yelled as she was already running to the water. Every one except Max opened their bags and put their sleeping bags on the ground near the hexagon, I opened Sayla's bag for her and she had almost nothing with her but a mortar and pestle and some berries.
"Now let's open my bag." I said.
"What's in there to be so proud of?" Sloth asked.
"Oh, not much... just an entire tent. For me alone."
"Whaaaat?!" Everyone replied.
"Just kiddig guys, I'd never take a tent with me that only I can use. I took tents for you too."
"Whaaaaaat?" Everyone replied again.
I took all the tents out of my bag and set them up for everyone, they all put their sleeping bags inside.
Sayla came running back from the water screaming something we couldn't hear, holding her baby forward. When she came closer we heard she was screaming "Biiiiiig fiiiiiiish!" over and over.
She was dragging a big coelacanth with her but we all didn't think she meant that one.
We had a nice evening around a campfire as we told each other scary stories and watched the wyvern cave light up in the night sky. We all went to sleep not much later.