Day Fifty Five

I woke up from Collin bashing in my door
"Builder! Builder!"
Autumn was already awake and even she didn't see him coming.
"We had a huge breakthrough in the lab!" He began. "We added cementing paste to the acid after working it with a few chemicals and we managed to make a capsule that the acid doesn't melt! It's transparent and bouncy but when there's too much pressure on it it breaks and we have a serum that will dissolve the capsules so we can use it as a trap too!" He continued. Autumn and I stared at each other for a few seconds and then we looked back at Collin.
"Collin we have no idea what you're talking about." I said.
"I'll show you." And he grabbed our hands and dragged us to the lab.
In the lab we saw a huge container filled with acid and a huge container next to it with the capsule stuff.
"This is how it works." He pulled out a weird tool that looked like a small circle on a stick and put it in the capsule stuff. He pulled it out and there was that stuff sticking to the circle.
Next he put some of the green goo into the circle, on the capsule stuff, it stretched, and eventually the capsule stuff made a bubble filled with the acid.
"You let this dry for a day and you'll have squeezable Dilophosaur acid balls, which are to be put in bullets."
"Collin you're pretty amazing, aren't you?"
"I would like to give myself a little shoulder pat yeah."
We managed to make some fast firing gun after this and I made a metal shooting spot on one of our Quetzals so that the small spiders won't get to us.
"So we're really doing this?" Autumn asks while I was working on the spot.
"Seems like it Autumn."
"What will we do after we got the Broodmother?"
"I guess we'll see what it's guarding."
The day passed quickly as I built on, nothing much happened for the rest of the day.