The night of Day Twenty Nine

I woke up with sweat on my forehead, I had a dream about orange glowing eyes in the distance, rushing at me, and before I knew it, I was gone. Only hearing slashing sounds, not being able to see anything, feeling my limbs being torn off one by one.
I looked around, everyone was still sleeping soundly. I saw a light up ahead in the forest. The light of what was most likely a torch.
As I slowly walked towards the light, still haunted of my bad dream from before, I thought I heard those same slashing sounds.
When I got to the torch, I saw it wasn't just a torch. It was a person, or more, a corpse. It was missing it's legs and only had one arm. The chest was hardly touched. All the bite marks were small, but too big for a dilophosaur.
I rushed back to the camp and woke TT.
"What what?" He said half asleep.
"There's a few bite marks you gotta look at" I said.
"What? No, I'll do that tomorrow..." He almost fell asleep again.
"But these are unlike any I have ever seen, most likely you too." TT was awake and stood up now.
"Then what are we waiting for?" He almost shouted. "Show me the way mister."
We walked towards the corpse I had found. As soon as we got there TT screamed and ran back to camp. Everyone woke up, asking what was wrong.
"This man found a corpse!" TT yelled.
"What?" Pica said with his way too high voice. "Why didn't you all wake us sooner?"
"It didn't seem like a good idea to do." I answered.
We all walked toward the corpse, everyone staring at the corpse.
"Fresh corpse." Sayla said.
TT took a good look at the bite marks on the body. His face became pale as if he'd seen a ghost. He fell backwards, crawling with his face toward the corpse, until his back hit a tree a few seconds later.
"What's wrong?" Sabbu asked.
"T-T-T.." TT stuttered. "Troodons!!"
I heard that same slashing sound from before, I looked at TT, and he looked slowly to his left arm. It was gone. In a second his whole arm had been ripped off.
"Guys.. I don't feel go..." TT passed out after that, not being able to finish his sentence.
Without the one that knows everything about every dino around, we were all scared of the unknown, the very fast and deadly unknown.
Pica pulled something out of his backpack, put it on TTs torso, then put makeshift bandages on it.
"Autumn if we go back to camp do you have the stuff for your medical brews?" I asked.
"I'm sorry, but no, we don't have the required amount of rotten meat." She answered.
"Don't worry." Pica said. "He doesn't need it right now, I stopped the bleeding."
I heard the slashing sound from the bushes, I picked up the torch and went towards it, very slowly, not wanting to be eaten alive.
"Builder what are you doing?!" Autumn tried pulling me back on my arm but I kept going. I swept the bushes aside and there I saw a small creature, feathers on it's back, arms and head, orange glowing eyes and sharp silver teeth, eating a dead T-rex. Autumn fell back at the sight of the horrifying animal. It saw the fire and was gone the moment I blinked.
"I'm not crazy right? Everyone saw that same animal right?" I looked towards the others, even Pica was in shock.
The torch burnt up, it was pitch black in the forest.
"RUN!!" I yelled.
We heard the slashing sounds again, everyone started to run towards the beach as fast as they could. I arrived almost the last, only Sabbu was later than I was.
"Now we can see what we're getting killed by, great idea Builder." TT said as he slowly woke up. "There's one thing we need to do, cross the river as soon as possible, Troodons are bad swimmers."
"But what about the bridge?" I asked.
"Burn it, they are as the death of fire."
"That will do then."
We started running towards the bridge, hearing the slashing sounds all around us, seeing orange glows here and there. As we finally made it to the bridge, I quickly grabbed 2 pieced of stone and a little bit of thatch, made the fire as soon as we crossed the bridge, and lit the bridge.
"It's not much further now." I said. "We're almost home."
"I can't wait to see what place you've built up Builder." Pica said.
"You'll be amazed what this guy can do with a bunch of sticks and stones Pica." TT reacted.
As we reached the wall, the torches on top were out, which means no one was standing guard.
"We'll have to set up camp here for the night." I said.
"But we left all our stuff at the other side of the river." Sabbu said.
"Don't worry, I'll take care of a place to sleep." I said.
"It's better if you close your eyes for a few minutes Pica." TT said. "You'll see what he can do."
Pica covered his eyes and I started gathering resources for a quick house, just big enough for the 6 of us to sleep in.
"Okay open your eyes." TT said.
"Wooow..." Pica replied. He saw a completely wooden log cabin, it was quite small, but large enough to sleep in. "All that in a few minutes?"
"Yeah why not, right Builder?" TT said.
We went inside and I locked the door.
"Why didn't you set these kinds of cabins up on different places Builder?" Autumn asked.
"They cost too much resources for a place we'll only sleep once in, so I made this one for whenever someone needs to stay the night outside the wall."
We all went to sleep, TT slept later than I as far as I know, probably still traumatised by the Troodon attack.