Chapter 6: A Bad Day From The Beginning

I had woken up feeling very weird. Something about this day was off. You know how you feel a bad day rolling on.  Yeah one of those. I went through the normal routine and then in the middle of my shower I remembered a certain wild man. I rushed and didn't like what I saw when I finally saw him.

Music is something I always held dear to my heart, so naturally I would want share it with other normal human beings.

Adisa... was another story. He isn't your everyday person. I mean he was raised by apes for Christ's sake. So when he found my vinyl stash, I almost fainted. Naturally the position he was in with my precious Sam Cooke album was already enough to send me in a fit.

"Adisa, honey, can I see that?" His expression told me that he knew he wasn't supposed to do what he was doing, but he kept doing it anyway. His keen eyes studied the cover and would randomly glance back at me. I stood there, unsure. There was something about him that I didn't understand, a missing piece in the grand scheme of things .

" How?" My brows furrowed as he approached. When I didn't respond he let out a terrifying growl. That was when I decided to get the hell away from him, but as soon as I turned to run he clasped my shoulder and spun me back towards him. "How?!" he pushed the vinyl towards me. Adisa's voice was deeper and the yell seemed to come from deep inside of him. I screamed as the pressure of his hand increased.

His eyes were filled with desperation and soon grew soft. He withdrew his hand and grabbed the record from the floor.

I dashed away from the living room and into the safest room in the household. My bedroom. My fingers quaked as I locked the door and dialed Dan's number. He answered in the last ring.

"Georgia, how's things with Adisa?"He answered gleeful.

"I'm scared, Dan." My voice broke and a hot tear ran down my face.

"What happened?!" I flinched as he yelled through the phone. The previous music in the background disappearing.

"I don't know. One minute he was playing with my records and the next he's yelling 'how' and wouldn't let me leave-" Dan cut me off. " He didn't hit you, did he?" He took on that rare authorative tone.

"Well... No, but he looked like he was gonna murder me."

"He won't though. I've spent the better half of four months with him an I know for a fact that he wouldn't harm anyone unless they attacked first... Did you attack first?"

"No! Do you think I'm crazy enough to attack a two hundred pound man filled with muscle, who could probably obliterate me with a single punch. My prescription glasses may say I'm almost blind ,but I'm definitely not stupid enough to do that." I was starting to get agitated and Dan wasn't helping.

"George." Adisa knocked on the door. Well at least he knocked. "Adisa... sorry." His voice was steady, almost remorseful. I didn't accept it.

"That's not gonna work on me." I yelled so he could hear it. Adisa whimpered and I saw his shadow move away from the door.

"Go give Adisa the phone." I immediately started to refuse. "George I know this brought up some old feelings, but Adisa isn't Jeremy. Okay?"  I nodded shamefully. "Okay?" He asked again.

"Okay." I huffed. "I'm not gonna be nice to him anymore, though."

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Just give the man the phone." And I left the room after I located my lucky golf club. I opened the door very slowly. The creaking reminding me that I need to oil all of the door's hinges, because the noise had become more apparent. I looked around the room and didn't find Adisa.

"George?" His voice made me jump, sending the golf club into a wall. Yup I'll have to call in to fix that hole in the wall. The urge to run to that farthest corner of the room was prominent. I stood my ground and tossed him the phone.  He held the phone the wrong way, so I cautiously held the phone to Adisa's ear. "He's here Dan." I yelled. Then I could here the dull mumble of Dan's voice. Adisa brows were pulled together as Dan continued to talk to him about God knows what. Adisa's hand came up and held onto the one that was still holding the phone. Heat ran from my fingertips to my toes. His eyes shifted and looked me directly in the eye. He nodded, pulling the phone away from his ear. "Adisa sorry." He stood and walked away.

****************************************************************************************

A/N: Hey!!!!! First off WE ARE OVER A THOUSAND IN VIEWS!!!! Which is really big to me! I want to thank all of you for reading and sticking with me and my irregular updating. Second..My updates will proly be irregular until summertime ,but I will always try to make time to update.  I've been really busy and I have an show, a dance to plan and a speech to write.

But in the mean time, I have tons of other stories for you guys to read or just comment. I love reading your comments!  Wish me luck guys!

Don't forget to ... Comment. Vote. Fan

Thanks A Gazillion.

KioPio

K.L.C.