Advance Notice (1/2)

"Senior adviser, sir!" the young secretary ran into a luxury looking office. It was spacious with an expensive furniture and pictures, showing an old man with a big smile holding trophies.

"What is it?" The old man from the photographs was sitting behind the big desk reading some papers. He was none other than the famous Suzuki Jirokichi the Suzuki Financial Group Senior Adviser with more money than one can count. The old man was wearing beige pants, simple shoes, almost white shirt, and dark beige cardigan.

"I have found this stuck in the morning newspapers!" The young man gave the senior adviser two small cards.

"Hmm? What?!" He jumped on his feet once he saw the first card. It belonged to Kaitou Kid.

"With your kind permission, tomorrow night during the highest peak of the glorious silver moon I'll fly away with gentle Butterfly's Heart in my grasp. Kaitou Kid"

"That impudent thief!" Suzuki was shaking with anger and happiness he has yet gotten another chance to capture him. "This time I'll put his capture in my biography!" He started to laugh.

"Um, sir. There was another card." The secretary gave him the second one.

"Is that an advertisement?"

"Tomorrow midnight I shall make Butterfly's Heart, that's located in Babylonian Skyscraper owned by Suzuki Financial Group, mine. Kaitou Joker"

"What's that?" Suzuki carefully examined the second card. It had big text "Joker" and a long dragon on the other side. He laughed. "Well, well, someone is trying to gain some fame. What a poor soul." He gave the card back to the secretary. "Once I catch Kid, I may spare sentence or two about this. Just look at the name! What a joke!" Suzuki left the room to call TV, newspapers and do all the preparation for the heist. It will be a busy day.

[Tokyo street]

"Edogawa, look!" said Haibara Ai. She was about a 7-year-old girl with short beige hair. She had a light brown skirt, dark brown knee socks, and white blouse.

"What is it?" asked glasses wearing boy with short black hair. He was wearing light blue shorts, bit darker blue jacket with one big yellow button, white shirt, and red necktie.

They stopped in front of a shop selling electronic. The TV in the shop window started broadcasting a live coverage from the Suzuki Jirokichi's house.

[Sky Joker]

Small ninja in a pink apron was washing the dishes and listening to the TV when Underworld Net News started he lifted his head to see the screen.

"Good morning. It's time for Underworld Network News," announced bored-looking man with green and slightly purple hair wearing anything but extravagant stuff like D and J earrings and pink, fluffy scarf. Suddenly, he jumped in the front of the camera and jolly shouted, "I'm your newscaster, DJ Peacock!" It seemed it's his usual behavior as Hachi didn't move a muscle and continued to wash the dishes.

"Kaitou Joker has yet announced another daring heist. This time he is after Butterfly's Heart displayed on the 150th floor of Babylonian Skyscraper owned by Suzuki Financial Group. And that's not all. The owner of the treasure made a daring announcement!"

The screen behind the DJ switched to the live stream of Suzuki's speech.

"So Kaitou Kid has sent another Advance Notice?" asked one reporter.

"Yes, he is after my Butterfly's Heart diamond. He plans to steal it tomorrow midnight. Just you come, you daring thief!" He looked at the camera. "This time you won't escape!" He started to laugh, and the report ended with that.

"Uh, how strange," pondered confused Dj Peacock. "I wonder what happened but Kaitou Joker, this isn't heart-pounding and stimulating development! Maybe he forgot to send it!"

That made Hachi horrified, and he immediately ran after his master.

---------------------

Hello, this is one of my older stories (well, it's not so old) and since I like it a lot, I decided to upload it here as well. Every chapter will be divided into two parts since they are quite long for mobile viewers :-)

If you enjoyed reading it, please, consider leaving a comment to let me know. If you wish to be updated, follow me or this story :-) Have a nice day.

---------------------

AMV by: Renzo72R