Epilogue

[Blue Parrot]

"It smells good," noted Jii.

"And it tastes fantastic," Kaito licked his lips. He already put down his Kid costume and was now just your average teenager. "Itadakimasu," he put a full spoon in his mouth. Jii's eyes widen as Kaito's face turned red and his eyes almost popped out. Before he could ask, what's wrong, Kaito shrieked: "HOT!! Hot! Hot!" The flames were slashing from his mouth.

The cover of the container inhaled itself scaring Jii a bit. It burst to reveal a small note.

Serves you right, Copy-jerk.

Under it was a small picture of Joker's face. Before Hachi could pass the curry to Kid, Joker mixed inside a chili.

"That little..." Kaito gasped holding an empty glass. His mouth was still pretty red. "I'll get you for this."

"Oh oh oh," laugh slightly Jii, "Oh, the young ones."

------------------------------

Hi there guys and girls, how'd you enjoyed the misadventures of Kid and Joker? Was it fun? From the 3rd chapter, the titles are referencing certain songs and a game. Can you guess it? Well, there are more possibilities, so I'll just post it here.

Welcome to the show – Song by Britt Nicole.

Circus – Song by Brittany Spears.

It's show time – Famous quote of Kaitou Kid and Kaitou R too.

The show's over, folks – Kaitou R catchphrase when the player finishes some part of the game.