It's a showtime (2/2)

[147th floor]

"Get back here!" shouted Kid at Joker.

"No way, Kaitou Brat!" replied Joker, who still held the treasure in his hand and swiped around a corner decorated by a pillar. Kid turned the corner just two sec after Joker, but the young phantom thief was nowhere to be seen.

'Where did he?' Kid stopped. In the corridor were doors and one were slightly opened. Kid made grin a slightly moved his hat before his face. 'What an amateur.'

The same grin appeared on Joker's face as he was ready to deal with Kid holding a gem. The magician made another step to the door.

'Just a bit...' thought Joker.

"Nice try!" shouted Kid, turned back and aimed his card gun in the upper left corner above the corner where Joker was hiding under the ceiling.

"Wha-!" Joker barely avoided Kid's cards and jumped down, rotating around his axis. But before he could touch the ground, another card bullet hit the diamond. "Ack!" growled Joker as he lost it.

"Thank you," laughed Kid jumping over him and grabbing the stone while rushing to the balcony.

"Give it back, you copy-jerk!" Joker was behind him but had to stop as Kid threw smoke bomb under his legs.

With this, Kid finally put some distance between them. He quickly entered the balcony. It was spacious, and there were plans for using it as an open dance hall, weddings and banquets. Round tables with four to five chairs were prepared around the stone balustrade. Kid took a breath and quickly looked thru the stone on the full moon.

'So this one doesn't have Pandora.'

"There you are, Copy-jerk!" shouted Joker, panting. "You sure are giving me good work-out!"

"First Brat and now Copy-jerk?" Kid had no understanding of it. "I think you are the one copying me."

"You are the one who copies my master's awesome style! You wear the same clothes just like him, but he is still a lot cooler than you!" Joker was waving his hand, before restoring his composure. "But one day I'll surpass him, I'll be the best phantom thief in the world."

"Yeah, right," Kid put the diamond in his chest pocket.

"And now, give me the treasure!" Joker jumped at him, but Kid avoided his attack.

As they were fighting, they attracted the attention of the helicopters. "Senior adviser Suzuki, Kid and one another person are now on the Dance balcony on the 147th floor!" reported the pilot.

"What?!" shouted Jirokichi to his radio who was still searching the wrong floor. "Damn, I fell for his trick again! Keep an eye on him!"

Helicopters went more down forcing Kid and Joker to stop. "Chance!" shouted Miracle Maker and jumped after the gem.

Kid dodged, but Joker made a miscalculation, his leg landed on the inside edge of the railing. He slipped down and started to fall down. "Uaaah!" he shouted.

"That idiot!" Kid immediately jumped after him, caught him and shot a wire with an anchor, hooking the railing. "You gave me a---WHAT?!" He looked at grinning Joker that escaped his grip holding the gem and shooting his wire from the wristwatch.

"Thanks for the treasure!" he swung around the corner near the 103rd floor.

"That little-!" Kid had no name for him, he could only follow him. Once he passed the corner, he saw open window Joker used to return to the building.

"Young master!" shouted Jii.

"Yes, I know, I know, I'll be back once I teach that brat a lesson." Joker gave him quite a headache.