~Eternally Yours~ ( a sakura fanfiction)

Author's Note:

Don't worry this is just a brief explanation on some parts of the story..

First of all, the setting is, well of course Konoha, but then again I changed and speeded up some events:

•Sasuke killed Orochimaru earlier to get his revenge on his brother when he heard that Konoha had some information on the Akatsuki.

•Rin was never killed by Kakashi's chidori and instead died in the Great Shinobi War.

•Story happens one week after Naruto's home coming.

Oh, and please forgive me for my errors namely:

•misspelling

•wrong grammar

•lack of description and words used

•short chapters

•and little info on the Shinobi World

(can't blame me, I haven't finished every episode in Naruto:'( )

Btw, I'll do the disclaimer at the end of the story.

And please vote, comment and enjoy reading this, as much as I enjoyed writing it ^_^

That's all. Arigatou!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter One:

*An Unexpected Comeback*

    It was a bright and beautiful morning, so I decided to go outside to get some fresh air. I started walking to the door of my apartment, slowly opened it, and stepped outside.

    Ahhh... what a breathe-taking scenery, children playing all along the streets, friendly people smiling at me as they pass by -and not to mention the light blue sky above with thin, white clouds drifting in it. I'm just so thankful to live here in our small, peaceful village of Konoha.

     Just then, a group of Genins caught my attention laughing under a tree ( probably waiting for their sensei to come), two of them, a blonde boy and a brunette girl seemed to be arguing on something, while the other one, a dark-haired boy just ignored them while leaning on the tree.

    I can't help but think of how they reminded me of us, of our Team 7; after that, my childhood memories flashed back to me all at once...

    The day that we first became a team, how we would wait for Kakashi-sensei for hours, how we did the most stupid missions together ( like that one time we tracked down that rich lady's cat XD ), how me and Naruto always argue about his idiotic expressions, while being ignored by the ever so self-centered Sasuke-kun, how we all entered and survived the Chuunin Exams...

    And how everything suddenly changed after that, after that wicked Orochimaru gave Sasuke-kun that cursed mark and left us for his revenge.

..I kinda wonder what happend to him after that, and how he is right now...

"SAKURA-CHAN!!!!!!!!!"

   I was then brought back to my senses when I heard that irritating voice of Konoha's loudest ninja that ever lived.. Naruto -_-

"Sakura-chan!!!!! Sakura-chan, I have something to tell you!!!! Sakura-chan!!!! Saku-"

BONK!

I hitted him on the head before his voice gives me a migraine.

    "Aw! what the heck was that for!?!" I then covered his mouth with my right hand, "Sssshhh!!!, would you just keep quiet! Shut up, before you completely ruin my mood today!" I said. He then freezes knowing what would happen to him if he does.

    "Okay, okay. Sorry Sakura-chan," he apologizes, "Oh! I almost forgot, GOOD MORNING!!!!!!" he shouted after a few minutes of silence.

    I then tried to calm myself.. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale.' And do NOT punch the baka(idiot) in front of you' my "Inner-self" reminded me as I forced myself to smile.

    "Bye the way, what was it you were going to tell me?" I asked, "Oh, right," he clears his throat, "Granny wanted to tell us something, so she ordered me to fetch you," he says "said it's important."

    "Tsunade-sama?," I questioned "must be a mission then, why else would she call for us.."

   "Maybe, I guess so.." then he grinned, "Or maybe she will announce her early retirement and make me Hokage!" he exclaimed "Well, she is getting pretty old..yeah! that might be i-"

A vein popped out of my head, and punched him; he flew 217 meters away ( wow! new record ^_^)

I then ran toward him, still holding his swelled cheek. "Let's go." I told him as we ran off to the Hokage Tower.

~At the tower~

   When we got there, both of us were surprised to see Kakashi-sensei in the Hokage's office.

   "All right, I guess now everyone is here," she said looking at me and Naruto, "I need to tell you this, and I'm sure you will all be surprised; so, NO violent reactions, got it?"

    We all nodded at her statement."Let him in!" she commanded as two ANBUs came in with- WHAT?!?

Our jaws all dropped at the same time, as we were overcomed with disbelief..

"I see that Team 7 will now be reunited" she smiled, "welcome back.... Sasuke."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~