Chapter Two: *A Reunited Team Seven*

"Sa-Sa- Sasuke-kun?!" I whispered as I gaze upon a tall, muscular, black-haired male with pale skin and handsome onyx eyes..

(p.s. he's wearing his clothes in shippudden: white, long sleeved top, black cloth, purple bow, etc.)

     "Sasuke! eh?!" Naruto blinked once, twice, just to make sure this isn't an illusion.

     "Sasuke, but h-how?..." Kakashi- sensei's one visible eye widened in shock. We all stood there, and looked at him.

     After almost 3 years, he finally came back.. but, the question is, WHY?

     "I can guess you are all wondering how did this happened, right?" Tsunade-sama broke the silence, then told us everything:

     "One cold night, about a couple of days ago..."

'FLASH BACK'

     "But, Tsunade-sama, are you sure you're going to be okay with all these paper work?" the loyal Hokage's assistant asked her, with doubt.

     "Of course Shizune," she said behind the large piles of paper on her desk, "I'll be fine, just go home and rest."

     "Uhmm.. okay then, see you in the morning!" Shizune replied as she walked out of the office with her bag.

A Few Minutes Later...

     A large, EVIL smile formed on the Hokage's face.

    "Ah... finally! Some privacy." she said as she pulled out a bottle of sake from her drawer.

     She was about to open it when the window flew open..

     "Uchiha Sasuke," she murmured as she recognized his chakra signature and figure in front of her.

     "Hokage-sama," he said as he walked towards her. His clothes covered in blood.

     "Please,  I will come back to Konoha.... and go to jail," he pleaded, "In exchange?" she knew that there was a catch "..help me track down the Akatsuki, and kill Itachi."

'END OF FLASH BACK'

     "And on that night, he also told us that he had already killed Orochimaru." Tsunade-sama finished.

     "But, why kill him?," Kakashi-sensei asked "Because 'he' has no use to me now." Sasuke-kun answered coldly.

     "Granny, so you're telling us that once we helped him hunt down the Akatsuki, then kill his brother, Itachi, he'll go to jail and settle here in Konoha?!" Naruto repeated.

     "Apparently, yes." the Hokage answered, "he volunteered for it, you against it, or what?"

     Naruto suddenly went closer to Sasuke-kun and eyed him at every view, as me and Kakashi-sensei remained speechless at his actions.

     As he came closer to his face, "Nice to see you again, baka." Sasuke-kun greeted him annoyed, "Teme!!!! (bastard) welcome back! we missed you so much, I can't believe you fina-"

     Sasuke-kun cut him off, "Yeah, just so you know, I'm only doing this to kill Itachi, so don't over react." he said with his emotionless voice.

     Is this really him? Is he really the Sasuke-kun I know? He's, heartless.. Well, right now, I don't know what I should feel for him, anger... disguist.. or maybe ...love -no! wait, that shouldn't be it, erase that last option.

     "And just to make sure, I'll have two ANBUs keep an eye on him all the time while he's here," Tsunade-sama broke my thoughts, "But for now, I should let you have some kind of 'bonding time' together, right Kakashi?"

     "Y-yeah, uhm.. right." sensei said while he was a bit startled when he too, was in the middle of thinking.

     "All right!!  let's go get some ramen at Ichiraku's, I'm starving to death!" Naruto proclaimed as wrapped his arms around our shoulders. (me and Kakashi-sensei)

     "We'll have a great time there! right, Sasuke?" he asked as he looked at Sasuke-kun.

     "Hn." is all he can answer, "Now, everyone, get out!" Tsunade-sama ordered as she pointed at the door.

~At Ichiraku's Ramen Shop~

     Me and Naruto were sitting in front of Sasuke-kun and Kakashi-sensei. We all remained quiet as our orders were served to us.

     "Finally!" Naruto commented as he quickly took his bowl of ramen.

     "So, Sasuke, what happaned to you these past years?" Kakashi-sensei asked trying to start a conversation while reading his book.

     "Nothing much. Just trained," he answered, "Well, here, it seems like a lot has... changed."

     "You're correct; a lot has changed when you were gone. The Kyuubi inside Naruto has finally been controlled; while Sakura here, became the Leaf's number one medic," sensei said, still reading his "Come, Come, Paradise".

     "Yeah, and You, sensei!!!!," Naruto yelled as he pointed at Kakashi-sensei, "You still read that damn evil perverted book of yours!"

      We both laughed as Sasuke-kun just stared at us, while sensei is still slightly embarassed.

     "And I guess, you're still that noisy and irritating kid as you always are." I said.

     Naruto scratched his neck and smiled, then we all laughed together -well, except for Sasuke-kun who just ignored us and ate his ramen- but that's kinda normal for him.

     Well now, I just hope that everything will be back the way it used to be, soon..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~