Chapter Thirty-Six: *Roses Are Red*

"Uhm.. S-Sasori.. I ah, can't-"

"You don't need to answer me now. Of course I'll give you time to think. But I will only wait for one week.. If you accept my offer, meet me at the Old Konoha River at midnight."

     Our eyes were now locked at each other... I can't be too sure of it, but somehow, just by looking in those deep brown eyes.. I know he's sincere.

     I was blushing, wildly now... KAMI-SAMA!!! This is so unexpected!

"And Sakura-chan,"

    He leaned closer, and closer while he cupped my face with his hands. After that, he softly brushed his lips with mine.

     As my eyes grew wide as saucers, I can't help but notice his lips were slightly warm..

AND HOW CAN A PUPPET HAVE WARM LIPS?!

He broke the kiss and said,

"Even though, the rest of my body is made of wood.. I will love you will all my human heart."

Then he left.

...........

     After everything Sasori said to me last night, I am now more confused than ever! Will I go with him? Is he really that important to me? If he is, how sure am I? God, this is giving me a migraine!!!

"Yo, Forehead!"

"Oh, sorry Ino-pig."

"Are you even listening to what I'm telling you?!"

"I'm so sorry, can you just say it again?"

"Tsk, fine! Lucky you're my bestfriend.. Okay, as I was saying, Shikamaru asked me out tonight!" she cheered

"Wow, good for you!"

     I was helping here at the Yamanaka's Flower Shop, since it's my day off and Ino needs someone to talk to, to make her day "less boring".

     I was watering the stargazers when I noticed the lovely bundle of roses on my left.

"Ino, what does a rose mean when someone gave it to you?"

"Well Sakura, roses symbolizes deep affection for a person.. So whoever gave it to you, must love you very -Wait, forehead! Someone gave you a rose?!" she squealed.

    I nervously laughed "N-No! No! O-Of course not! I was just being curious, that's all!"

"Okay, then.. So, Sakura have you heard that Ms. Yahouri is now engaged to Mr. Serochi?!"

"Oh, that guy from the fruit stand and the librarian?? Really?!"

"Yeah! And you know, their love story is so romantic! Actually, Ms. Yahouri was confused at first on who to choose between Mr. Tayashi and Mr. Serochi.. But in the end, turns out that Mr. Tayashi is a playboy and had several girlfriends, so Mr. Serochi got evidence to prove it to her.. even though, she loved that playboy first.. He was her first love for crying out loud! After that, they became a couple, he proposed, she said yes and now they're getting married."

"Wow Ino-pig, and you know all of this, like you just read it in a book?"

"Two reasons: 1) Mr. Serochi bought roses here three days ago and 2) come on Sak! You know very well that I am the 'gossip queen' here in the village!"

"Yeah, yeah.."

And probably in the whole world..

"Besides, like some people say: If you love two persons at the sametime.. Choose the second one! Because if you really loved the first, you would never have fallen for the second.."

(quote fr. Johnny Depp)

"Yeah, I guess you're right.."

Tonight, I have a long debating to do with my Inner...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please read my new story:

•Sakura In WonderLand• (A Naruto Fanfiction) One-shot

And to lessen the confusion, this IS a Love Triangle between Sasuke, Sakura and Sasori.

Surprised? Gomen! (sorry)

(^_^)

SasuSaku or SasoSaku?