Chapter Twenty-Nine: *Missing You..*

Sasuke's POV

Tomorrow....

      I will finally see her again tomorrow.. I feel excited and nervous at the same time. Even though, I already set my plan for two of us...

(Sasuke's Seven-Step Plan:)

1) Apologize and explain why I rejected her and called her annoying again;

2) Confess to her what I truly feel towards her;

3) Kill Itachi for sure;

4) Convince the Hokage to lessen my punishment -Which is, going to jail due to our deal;

5) Marry Sakura afterwards;

6) Start a new life together and rebuild the Uchiha clan;

7) Lastly, grow old and be happy in each other's arms..

     Perfect plan isn't it? Actually, I originally plan on confessing to her after I kill my brother.. But, I think it's better if I do it earlier. Besides, don't want any competetion now, do we?

     I trust her, and I know she'll understand why I hid this feelings for so long...

Wait,

      Ahh!! stupid me, I forgot what to say to her when I confess!

      I got up from my lying position in bed and stood up. I took a deep breath and…

Naruto's POV

      It was getting dark when I finished my whole day training in the Area 10 training grounds -Okay, okay! I didn't train all day.. I fell asleep after three hours, and just woke up, but who cares!?!

      Anyway, I was on my way to my apartment, leaping from roof to roof, not until I stop on the roof of a building near the Hokage tower when a raven-haired bastard caught my attention; since the window of his room is on the fourth floor of the tower..

      I wonder what he's doing.. He just stands there, talking to himself and occasionally scratch the back of his head! I thought.

      Curiousity kills! So I quickly masked my chakra and hid myself in the tree next to that window. Now, I can hear him clearly...

       "Uh.. um... S-Sakura, we've known each o-other for quite a long time now.. a-and I-I ah.. just want you to know that, I-I l-love you..."

      WTF?!?! Is teme practicing on confessing to Sakura-chan?!?! Well, if that's the case he sucks at it!

      I hurriedly got off the tree before he notice me. I went to my apartment. Once I got there...

AHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

     "THAT BAKA! THE COLD AND FEARLESS UCHIHA-BASTARD SASUKE, THE MOST WANTED CRIMINAL IN THE SHINOBI WORLD, CAN'T EVEN CONFESS HIS FEELINGS TO A GIRL!!!! CLASSIC!!!"

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!

       I let out that burst of laughter I never knew I held back! Poor teme!

After thirty minutes..

      Okay, now I've calm down.. Seriously, I always knew that stubborn Sasuke had something for Sakura-chan, even when we were Genins.

      Speaking of Sakura-chan, I wonder what would be her reaction? But I'm guessing, she'd be happy.. This is all she ever wanted, after all. And if she's happy, then I'm happy, too.

      Though teme has to give her some time to think. Because it can't hide the fact that, he still broke her heart, badly. I should know, I witnessed Sakura-chan's pain after he left..

     So, he better not hurt her again or else I'll punch him six feet under! Dattebayo!!

      But, since Sasuke-teme is having a hard time in mending her broken heart, I'm going to help him…

      But of course, he needs to treat me five bowls of miso ramen at Ichiraku's!

.........

*sigh*

     Damn it. I still stutter like an idiot! Maybe this is going to be harder than I thought. But, it's worth it if it's all for her...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~