Chapter Thirty-Seven: *The Debate, The Decision*

That night...

Okay, now I have a long debate with my Inner on what to do..

'You called?'

Oh! Just on cue.. Inner, can you help me sort things out?

'On what Sweetie?'

Oh, come on! It's about Sasori-kun's question! I'm I gonna accept it or not?!

'Yeah, yeah.. But first thing's first; you NEED to state some facts to help you out on deciding.'

Fine.

'Okay, let's just set things clear: Do YOU Haruno Sakura, promise to tell me, your Inner, the truth, only the truth and NOTHING but the truth?'

Sure, let's just get this over with..

'Question No.1: Do you still LOVE Sasuke?'

NNNOOOO!!!!!

'No use in denying to your Inner!'

Okay, I still do. Because even though how hard I tried to avoid him.. I still feel something there.. You can't possibly expect me to move on when the person I'm trying to forget, lives in the same village as you do. Though, it's not as strong as before..

'Okay now, Question No.2: Do you LOVE Sasori?'

What?!

'You promised!'

Yes.. I do. He's always there for me to cheer me up when I was depressed from the memory of Sasuke. I always felt comfortable around him for some reason.. I learned to trust him, even in such a short period of time.. And learned to cherish him, too.

Uh huh..

Argh! This is so frustrating! They say to always follow your heart, but which way would you go if your heart splits into two!!!!

'Just as I thought.. We need to find out then. Question No.3 Despite them both being criminals and tried to KILL YOU.. Who would you choose more? Use your heart, and why?'

Uhm.. Sasuke of course. Maybe because I love him more and still hope that someday, he'll return the feelings I feel for him...

'Same question, but use your brain..'

S-Sasori...

'...And why?'

Because even if I love Sasuke more than him.. I would only get hurt again. But with Sasori, I KNOW I can trust him with my heart and surely, he's going to return the feelings too..

'Even if he's a puppet?..'

Yes.

'BINGO!'

What?

'Do you know the reason WHY you were left brokenhearted with Sasuke?'

No, why?

'Simple, because, you love him so much without even thinking the possibilities that might happen, like YOU getting hurt! You used your heart instead of your brain.. Do you even know why our brain is at the top? Because, we need to used it first before our hearts!

In short, I should choose Sasori?

'Well if you ask me, yes! God, I'd do anything for that hot red haired cu-'

INNER!!!!

Okay, okay! But truthfully, it's still your decision. Loving a caring Sasori who'd sneak in to Konoha just to confess to you.. or taking the risk of loving an emotionless Sasuke with no certain proof that he'll love ya back?

For an annoying Inner, you sure are a smart-ass.. But... I don't want to take anymore risks..

But, are you willing to leave Konoha for Sasori?!

Yeah. But only 'temporarily leave' Konoha though.. I'll get homesick and I'll find a way to convince him to anyway. I'll talk to Tsunade-sama to let him.. I'll find a way. But for now, I want to be happy and selfish, for just this once.

'HELL YEAH! That's my girl!'

So.. it is now settled then..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~