Chapter Fourty-Seven: *Tug Of War..*

Sasuke's POV

"Sakura-chan!"

    Shit. That puppet's really a pain in the neck. Sakura will never be happy with him, even if she does 'love' him.

     She doesn't know what' she's talking about in the first place! He's a psycho puppet master that kidnaps people and turns them into one of his collection!

     And why do I know all this, you ask? Simple. He's in the bingo book. Plus Orochimaru had Kabuto spying on him years ago..

Who knows what he'll do to Sakura..

     As I was lost in my thoughts, I didn't even noticed the pinkette running towards him.

No. I can't lose her.. not again..

     "Sakura, please! Just listen to me!!!" I shouted. She just turned her head and gave me a sad and disappointed look in her marvelous emerald eyes.

     "No Sasuke! I already told you.. You had your chance, you wasted it; You broke my heart, I found another, it's over! As simple as that!" she said.

     I never thought this day would come. The day that I'd regret everything I did to her. I shouldn't have left her alone back then. If I didn't, we would never be in this situation.

I miss the old her..

     I averted my gaze at the smirking puppet bastard that ruined my life. Anger took the best of me. "This is all your fault." I hissed and activated my Sharingan.

    He chuckled. "Uchiha, didn't your dead parents to NOT try to steal what will never be yours?"

What the f*ck?! He did NOT just said that!!!

"Says the one who never even met his."

Sakura's POV

Uh oh.. He did not just said that.

      I was now by Sasori's side. But why do I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen?

'Well, I can't blame you there, honey. The two hotties are now fuming with anger.'

Yeah, I know.. Since they are both strong and- HOLD UP! What did you just call them?!?!

'HOTTIES!'   v(^o~)v

Nevermind. I'll just pretend you never said that.  (-.-')

Back to the scene:

"Heh. You're just mad that Sakura chose me, instead of you."

"Hn. Really? Well, for your information baka, Sakura loved me for as long as I can remember.. Though, it is a little disturbing to know that she chose a chunk of wood over me." Sasuke answered with a victorious smirk that would make fangirls drool a river for hours.

Bastard.

    Sasori smiled . He was always the calmer one, but once you kept him waiting.. well, prepare for hell.

"Jealous are we? Don't you know the saying: Jealousy happens when you count other peoples' blessings? So, if I were you, I'd stop counting Sakura.."

"Pardon me? But when I count my blessings, I count her twice."

     Sasuke then pulled out his katana and charged straight at Sasori.

'Cha! Stay tuned for the next chapter of: THE BATTLE OF THE IRRITATING CHEESY LINES!!!!'

INNER!

'Sorry! I just need to add that!'

And the tug of war, has just begun.

To Be Continued...