Chapter Seven: *A Barrier of Revenge*

It was thirty minutes when Naruto left. An ANBU called him, he said that Lady Tsunade have some "things" to straight out with him. He said he'd be right back, so I have to wait for him for the time being.

    Well, I don't mind stating the fact that me and Sasuke-kun are left inside the same room. The thing bothering me is, he's just plain boring..

'FLASHBACK'

(twenty-five minutes earlier)

The silence was killing me! So, I tried starting a conversation.

"Uhm..So, Sasuke-kun, how are you?" I asked.

"Hn."

"Are you hungry?"

"Hn." (shooks head)

"Well, if you are, I'd go cook you something." I offered.

"Hn."

"You know, you're kinda annoying.." I said.

He smirks then answered.. "Hn."

'What the heck?!' my Inner yelled as I remained speechless after that.

'END OF FLASH BACK'

(back to present)

"Ugh.. Naruto. I wonder what's taking him so long, what do you think?" I asked.

"Hn." he replied.

Okay, that was the last straw!!!!

    "UCHIHA SASUKE!!! I'M SO GONNA KILL YOU!! I mean seriously? IS 'HN' THE ONLY WORD IN YOUR VOCABULARY?!? I know you hate me, and might want to kill me right now, but I'm BEGGING you!!! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME TO BOREDOM!!!!! Naruto never gave me the silent treatment with his loud mouth, you know?!" I shouted at him.

    Sasuke-kun just stared at me with an evil, and I mean EVIL smirk and he looks very amused for heaven's sake!

'But still, you have to admit. He looks cuter that before..' my Inner stated.

What? who's side are you on anyway?!?

'Hey, I'm just telling the truth here, sheesh..' (-_-)

    Fine, just shut up Inner. I said as I mentally fought with my Inner. Why do I have an "Inner" anyway?

    I was brought back to reality, when Sasuke-kun snapped his fingers in front of me.

    "Hey!" I was surprised. "Just making sure you're still on Earth." he said. "Oh, come on? Why do you always have to be mean to me?" I pouted.

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are, God damn it!"

Sasuke's POV

    Well, maybe she hasn't changed completely. She's still that annoying girl with very a short temper. In fact, if I don't have any problems of my own, I'd actually be attracted to her. But of course that was only an IF...

    I have my own plans. I still need to kill my brother, Itachi. I am an avenger Sakura, it's difficult to think, AND balance everything at the moment. And I don't expect you to understand me either. Like I said before...

We just have our own paths to take..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~