Chapter Five: *Memories Will Never Die*

It was already late in the afternoon when the rain stopped and I was allowed to go home.

     'Is it just me, or the hospital is getting more and more patients each day?' I mentally complained.

     As I was walking the wet streets of Konoha when,

"FOREHEAD!!!!!"

    I sighed knowing who it was, "Oh, hey Ino." 'Hi Piggy-chan!' my Inner then greeted her, as I forced a smile out. Well, it was an exhausting day after all.

    "Saku-" Ino paused "Hey, what's with the I'm-so-tired face?" "Nothing, I just got back from the hospital." I answered.

    "Ah. Okay.. So, it is true that Sasuke's back?!" she asked "Uhm, yeah, he is." I replied as we started walking along the streets together, telling her every detail.

Sasuke's POV

    After my talk with Kakashi, I decided to head back to the tower before they look for me.

    Soon enough, the rain stopped and I was already in my room. I sat at the corner of the bed.

    I thought about what he said earlier, one name just couldn't get out of my mind after that..

Sakura..

     I wonder what she's doing right now. Is she okay? Is she safe? Is she even happy?! Damn it, why am I even asking stupid questions, of course she's safe and happy, she's in Konoha for crying out loud! ..But, does she still like me?

    Probably no. It's been two and a half years, why would she? After everything I've done bad, and plus I also broke her heart. Actually, I'm not even surprised if she is already mad at me.. Wait! is she?!?

    If only I never left the village in the first place, I'd never worry about what she would think of me so much.

Wait a minute! (O.o')

'What the hell am I talking about?! She's driving me nuts!

    God damn it, Sasuke! Get a hold of yourself, don't let it get to you! Go to sleep, maybe you just need some rest..

AND DON'T FORGET ABOUT ITACHI

    After fighting with himself Sasuke finally fell asleep, with only a left lingering in this mind:

DOES SHE STILL CARE?..

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

    It was already midnight, the moon is at its full beauty. The young pink-haired kunoichi sat by her window, holding an old photograph of their team seven, focusing her eyes at the raven-haired boy at the left side of it.

    She couldn't sleep, well she did but woke up after an hour after having a nightmare about the night when Sasuke left their village.

    "Kami (Lord)... I miss them. I miss the old days, the old us. I miss being the care-free children we were. I miss being happy." Sakura's tears started to stream down her face.

    "Help him. I'm begging you.. open his heart to what he really needs in his life. It will only destroy him more. Revenge is not an answer...

..It never will be...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~