Chapter Fourty-Three: *Death Match Part One*

While Naruto, Sasuke, Sai and Pakkun were leaping from tree to tree in search for the pinkette, least did they knew that shadows have been following them since the very beginning of their journey in the forest.

Waiting for the right time to strike..

Meanwhile..

"Sasori, give it back!"

"What if I don't?"

"I'll kill you, you freaking Chuckie doll!"

"Well, good for you."

"I'm serious!!!"

"Heh. Then you'll have to catch me first!"

     The awkward/sweet couple then started the chase and ran around the house like a cat and dog as they were still arguing about the remote.

Yes, remote. Don't get me wrong...

"Sasori, come on! I want to watch the fashion channel!"

"No can do, Saku-chan. Watching the daily news is more important than fashion."

"Damn it! Stop acting like a grandpa and give me the remote!"

"Catch. Me."

"ARGHH!!!"

Sasori's POV

    We were still running around the house for the remote. I know it's a little childish and idiotic but, I find this amusing somehow. I always knew Sakura was a very, VERY short-tempered female, but now, I realize that she looks cuter when she's angry, and-

"SHANNAROOO!!!!!!"

    She screeched as I quickly dodge her chakra infused fist.. Which made a large hole in the wall.. AGAIN.

That was a close one.

     Where am I? Oh, yes! As I was saying, Sakura may look tremendously strong on the outside; but she's as fragile as glass in the inside..

     And I promise to protect that part of hers.. I will never let anything break her again...

Eleven months..

...I already can't wait for our anniversary.

"I HATE YOU, SASORI!!!"

"I LOVE YOU, TOO DARLING!"

"WHAT THE FUDGE?!?!??!"

.........

     "Hey teme, I think we need to take a break now!" Naruto complained as his feet were already aching sore because of hours of pacing non-stop.

    "He's right Sasuke." second Sai, as Pakkun only gave a slight nod. Leaving the Uchiha no other choice. "Hn. Fine, but only for ten minutes."

     The stars are already visible. Twinkling brightly in the dark sky. They soon settled on the ground, catching their breathes. Suddenly, Sasuke felt a sense of danger and stiffened. The others only gave a confused look.

     He rapidly grabbed a kunai and threw it at a nearby bush. Then, a black cloathed figure appeared and leaped up a tree branch.

     "Hn. Long time no see." Sasuke growled as the others were already in their fighting stance, ready for one heck of a fight coming up..

    Up on the branch stood none other than Itachi Uchiha with his usual stoic face and an activated Mangekyou Sharingan. "Little brother.. I see you have company." he said as he eyed the other two shinobis ( and dog ) behind the younger Uchiha.

     "Let's just get this over with!" the raven challenged as he snatched his katana and charged at Itachi..

     Out of no where, more Akatsuki members emerged, revealing a blue-skinned shark-like man, and a long haired blonde.

    "Hehe, this is going to be fun." stated Kisame as he gripped the handle of his over-sized sword and pointed it at Sai, who already had his brush and scroll ready.

    "Nice to see you again, un..Kitty cat. Meow!" Deidara mocked, making Naruto charge another Rasengan of his, just like before. "I'm going to kill your sorry ass! Dattebayo!!!"

     "And now that everyone is occupied, no one will get in the way of our fight. Again.. Let's continue this, shall we my beloved Sasuke?" Itachi said as they began their death match..

To Be Continued...