CHAPTER 03

Vaidhehi came back to her normal schedule. Priya kept blabbering about her friends while Vaidhehi remained busy with her new puppy.

Adi had a great time with his friends and family too.

Next day Priya was still in her deep sleep on the other side Vaidhehi got ready for her work.

"Priya. Wake up sleepy head.Its late darling " she screamed

"Hmm " Priya hummed in the sleep.

"Iam going early today. You go with appa."

"Done " she mumbled in sleep.

Vaidhehi ran towards the door. She left immediately to her yoga class.

She reached her office soon after her class. She was the first one to reach. She got busy doing something in her laptop and heard a knock on the door. She saw Shiva standing near the door and smiling at her.

"Hi vaidhu" he said moving towards her

"Shiva. You here? this early? I can't believe this " she said teasing him.

Shiva smiled and walked to her. He sat opposite to her.

"I knew that you will be here" he said placing his hands in his chin.

"Haa.. Good " she said moving her eyes to her laptop.

"Hey..Ms.. I came to talk to you and you are busy doing something "he said closing her laptop.

"Shiva Don't disturb me now. I've lots of work to do "she said.

He pouted and got up from his seat.

"Come with me now "

"Where to? "she asked.

He dragged her holding her hands.

"Shiva tell na.." she said moving back

"Vaidhehi..We know each other from 3 years. But still you can't understand me at times "he said leaving her hands.

She smiled

"Mr. Shiva. I canunderstand you better. More than anyone "she said pulling his cheeks.

He stepped closer to her.

"No you can't. You never can't "he said turning back.

She touched his shoulders.

"Shiva what's wrong with you "

"Will you Marry me? " making her gasp in shock.

She never expected this from him.

"Vaidhehi madam." he called her softly.

Vaidhehi stood shocked.

"Really I love you vaidhu." he said holding her shoulders. She moved away from him..

"Shiva.. This can't happen. I never saw you like that. What are you saying" she said lowering her head.

Shiva stood there shocked. He was mistaken. She never loved him.

"Shiva.. I know that you will be hurt. But you are my best buddy. My best friend.. I can't see you like that.. Please try to understand. "she said holding his hands.

He Jerked off her hands in anger and walked out without waiting for her to say anything. Vaidhehi lost her balance. She sat on the chair broken

Shiva didn't came up after that. Vaidhehi kept trying him but his phone remained switched off. She felt so bad. After her work she started started off to meet shiva

Adi was riding Vikram's car. Vikram sat behind him , talking about their next project. Vikram shouted suddenly making Adi turn back. Suddenly a Scotter came in the opposite which went unnoticed by Aditya. His car hitted her scooter. He immediately applied break to his car and came out to check the person. Vikram too came out. He ran to her and took her head in his hands. He was shocked to find the same girl. AGAIN!

-----

Precap - Whats the relationship between Vikram and Vaidhehi?