CHAPTER 30

After a week

Adityas days are becoming tough. He is not talking to anyone and prefers to stay inside his room everytime. His family is also so sad to see him like this. They also miss Vaidhehi very badly. On the other side Laksh and his team is trying to reach shiva. Vaidhehi is slowly recovering but still she couldn't come out of the trauma.

"I can't see him on in this condition anymore. I hope everything will be alright soon" Ramya had tears.Raghav sat next to her.

"Everything will be alright soon. Vaidhehi will return to him" Raghav assured her.

They heard a voice at the door and turned back and looked at the person standing there.

"Siya?"Ramya asked surprised

She Came forward smiling and hugged Ramya.

"Hello aunty" Ramya smiled. She greeted raghav too.

"When did you come back and why all of a sudden?"

"I came back yesterday and thought of visiting you people. Since I couldn't attend the marriage. I thought visiting aditya and his wife" She looked around

"Where are they? And why you people are look so dull.?"She raised her eyebrows.

Arjun came downstairs and stopped when he saw his sister.He walked towards her. Siya smiled and hugged her brother.

"Hey.. How are you?"She asked smiling

"I'm fine "he showed a pale smile.

"I want to know something. What's wrong with you people?Everyone look so sad Why? By the way where is Aditya and his wife?"

"Siya..come with me" arjun took her to a corner and told her everything. She looked at him shocked

"Where is Renu then..?"she asked

"After that incident. Vaidhehis cousin Vikram and adi had a fight. Renu is so dull now. even Adi is drinking continuously. I don't think I can stop him anymore"

"Why isn't they searching for her?"

"They are trying siya. But...I don't know.."arjun said

"I want to talk to Aditya"she said and walked towards Adis room. She saw him sitting in his couch holding her photo.. He looked so weak. She felt it's not right time to talk to him and walked away.

On the other side Vaidhehi is not allowed to go anywhere. Since shakti and Rudraksh couldn't be with her all the time they are getting updates about her health. Finally she was recovering from the shock.

"You need something? "Shakti asked her when he visited her

"I want to go back Shakti. Its been a long time. But you people are not even allowing me to make a call"

"You know right Vaidhehi.. Doctor asked me to do so"

"But shakti. Just one phone call. That's it. Please..just one" she almost pleaded

"Fine then. But not more than 5 minutes. Doctor told me that you may get dizzy soon"

She smiled

"Phone? "

Shakti nodded , gave his phone to her and walked out of the room.. Vaidhehi dialled his number.

"Please Aditya.. Take the phone.."
.
.
.
Siya came inside Adis room and saw his phone ringing.. He was still in the washroom. It was a number. She attended the call.. Before she could say anything Vaidhehi spoke..

"Hello Aditya.. This is me Vaidhehi"

Siya stood shocked. She remained silent.. Vaidhehi began to cry.

"Aditya....I just can't do anything without you. Please take me out of here.. you know I...."

Before she could complete Siya spoke.

"I'm sorry.. Adi is in the washroom.. "

Vaidhehi got shocked to hear a girls voice from the other side..

"Who.. Who are you? "She asked

"Ahh.. That.. Im.. I'm his..wife..."

Vaidhehi couldn't believe her own ears.. She felt weak. She felt the world collapsing around her. Her breathing became heavy.

"His.. Wife? "

"Yes."

The phone fell from her hands.

"How can you do this Aditya? "

Siya sat on the bed and spoke to herself

"Why Siya.. Why you just told that you are his wife.. Yes I always wanted him.. From my childhood. I almost tried to kill myself when I heard that he got married.This is the only chance to win him again.He believes that she's not gonna come back. You did right. You're gonna get your love back. I'm sorry vaidhehi i did this to you" she kept the phone back
.
.
.
Shakti rushed to Vaidhehi when he found her sitting in the bed and crying.

"What happened Vaidhehi?"He touched her shoulders She pushed him back.

"Go away from here. I don't need anyone"she shouted.

"Vaidhehi I'm.. "

"Go from here Shakti please"

Shakti stood there looking at her.. He wondered what went wrong with her but he felt that it's not right to talk with her.He walked out.. Vaidhehi Bursted into tears

"Why did you do this to me Aditya..? From the first day I've been trying to call you.. And now you got married to someone else.. I'm regretting for loving a beast like you in my life. I hate you.I'll will not come back to you again. I can't come back again.I always wanted to see you happy.Now you will regret. You will regret for my death.Get ready for that.. "

---------

Precap - Shaktis decision