CHAPTER 27

Vaidhehi couldn't believe her own eyes. The person is standing in front of her..it's him.. The person whom she trusted a lot.. Her friend. Shiva

"Shiva?"he gasped loudly

"Shiva?"he gasped loudly. He smirked and walked forward

"Shiva.. You.. "

"3 years.. Vaidhehi. 3 years of friendship. You know how badly i wanted you in my life. How can you act as if I'm nothing to you"

Tears started to fall from her eyes..

"Are you out of your mind shiva. What the hell are you doing"

He snapped his fingers in front of her

"Shh..don't raise your voice too much. Your saw your sister right?"he smirked

"How...how can you do this ?"

"Because you betrayed me. You left me for that ba*****"he shouted

"Enough Shiva.. Don't dare to say a word against my Aditya"

Shiva smirked and clapped his hands..

"Wow.. Amazing. Seriously are you talking about him. Your useless husband. He is just a waste Vaidhehi. Otherwise he wouldn't have send you here alone. He care about his sister more than you "

"He does. Because he value relationships. Unlike you...how can you do this to priya"her voice broke.

"Ha..priya? Poor girl. She actually thought I'm in head over heels in love with her. Little does she knows that I was actually using her"

She fumed in anger and slapped him. He held her neck tightly. She began to cough. Renu tried to push him.. Shiva Slapped her and she fell down. Few goons held her legs and hands. Renu screamed.. one of them held a knife near her neck.

"Renu.. Shiva.. Please leave her.. Don't do that.. Please I beg you.. Please leave her"she cried.

"Her life is in your hands Vaidhehi.. You decide what to do"he left her

"Leave her Shiva. Please I'll do anything Please leave her.. "she begged

Shiva asked the goons to stop..

"Drop her safely"he said and walked towards Renu who sat on the floor , crying..

"Go and tell your brother that his wife is mine now "he gritted his teeth

Vaidhehi turned face away.. The goons held Renu and took her outside. She looked at Vaidhehi teary eyed. Vaidhehi smiled and assured her that she'll be safe.

Shiva walked towards Vaidhehi..

"Now.. I'm your present and the only future Vaidhehi"he smiled and ran his forefinger from her forehead to her lips.. She felt disgusting and moved back.He immediately noticed something.Her wedding chain..

"You are mine.. Only mine you don't need this anymore" He tried to pull her wedding chain. She tried to push him but in vain.

"Shiva please..Don't do that.. Shiva"she screamed

He pulled her wedding chain , it broke and fell down.. Vaidhehis heart broke . She recalled that moment when he tied the knot..

She looked at Shiva with red shot eyes and Slapped him hardly twice.. He looked at her.. Fuming.. She had tears in her eyes.. He grabbed her hands and took her away.

"What the hell are you talking Arjun.. How can he do like this.. "vikram screamed over the phone

He disconnected the call and sat on the bed.. A small tear escaped his eyes..

"Vikram.What's happening?? Where is Vaidhu? "She shouted

" I don't know Priya..Aditya is out of his mind.. If anything happens to Vaidhu or Renu. I'm not going to spare him... "
.
.
.

Aditya called inspector laksh, his friend... He wanted Renu and Vaidhehi to be safe.. no matter what. Ramya and Raghav is also equally worried about them..

Aditya sat on the couch exhausted and saw Renu in the steps. She couldn't stand. She almost collapsed.. He rushed to her and held her

" Renu.. ?"

"Adi" She cried and hugged him tightly.. He hugged her back..

"Adi.. I'm.. Sorry.. "she stammered

He broke the hug and looked at her.

"Where is Vaidhehi ?"

Renu lowered her head crying..

"Renu I'm asking you.. Where is she?"

He stood like a statue hearing everything that she said. She broke down before him..

"I'm sorry Adi.. Its all because of me.. i could do anything..I'm sorry"she hugged him again. Aditya felt numb to react. He just walked away and called the police.. They reached on the spot where Vaidhehi came to see Renu..

Aditya along with Renu and laksh a
searched for Vaidhehi. but they couldn't find her

"I think they vacated the place. "Laksh sighed

Aditya noticed something on the ground.. He kneeled Down and took it in his hands.. her wedding chain.. That moment his world turned dark
.
.
.

Shiva pushed vaidhehi into a room..

"You are gonna live here.. Within this four walls.. And you have no other option Vaidhehi.. You should accept me.. "he locked the room and walked away.

She sat on the floor crying.. She don't know how long she's gonna stay here.All she wants now is her husband.. She needs him.. His hug.. His care.. everything..

---------

Precap - Shakti?